stop blaming and hating on ubisoft

#11lazycomplifePosted 2/7/2013 6:44:01 PM
Ubisoft is literally THE thing to blame for this.
Their game is going to fail so hard now. Poor devs.
---
Call of duty on the wiiu right now is saving the wiiu, and anyone that complain is doesnt know anything. -marioparty17
Official Swinub of Pokemon X/Y boards
#12darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:44:41 PM
It was Ubisoft's decision to give a middle finger to Wii U owners who wanted to buy their completed game.

Who else would we blame? Nintendo, for having absolutely nothing to do with the decision? Sony and MS, for having absolutely nothing to do with the decision? Sony and MS fans, who exercised their rights to free speech in saying they would have liked a port?

There is only one party to blame, and that's Ubisoft.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#13DTY3Posted 2/7/2013 6:47:36 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65395344

Yeah TC. I can hate all I want. After reading this, they deserve it.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#14Helmsly2008Posted 2/7/2013 6:48:07 PM
darkjedilink posted...
It was Ubisoft's decision to give a middle finger to Wii U owners who wanted to buy their completed game.

Who else would we blame? Nintendo, for having absolutely nothing to do with the decision? Sony and MS, for having absolutely nothing to do with the decision? Sony and MS fans, who exercised their rights to free speech in saying they would have liked a port?

well Nintendo are to blame for failing to make the Wii U sell as well as they forecasted. I'm pretty sure that is the main reason for Rayman becoming multiplatform. The delay is so they don't have to advertise the game twice over and also to hopefully have a larger Wii U install base to sell the game to in 7 months time.
#15darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:48:39 PM
Helmsly2008 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
seriously, the wii U failed to generate the same interests as the wii that ubisoft was banking on and the hardware is weak making it easy to port to last gen system. ubisoft made the decision they think will generate the most profit, if you guys are boycotting the game because it is no longer an exclusive despite praising it incessantly before well, grow up and stop being a diehard fanboy.

have you even bothered reading the board today? No one is upset about it going multiplat. They're upset about a game supposedly released in just THREE WEEKS is delayed for 7 months. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

I think Ubisoft are hoping the Wii U's install base will be bigger in 7 months time.

That's no reason to delay a game, since it would still be available to purchase.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#16cavebear56Posted 2/7/2013 6:49:18 PM
maddgamz posted...
From a business stand point it makes sense for them to release it on all platforms. The reason people are angry at Ubisoft and with good reason is that they are delaying the game to release them all at the same time.

This.

TC is a rabid fanboy though so it won't register.

Logic, reason and an objective approach are the antithesis to the TC and those like the TC.

What the TC is trying to say is...." Leave Ubisoft alone!!!!". Just as TC wanted people to leave Britney alone.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#17MechaKoopa5000Posted 2/7/2013 6:52:45 PM
It was literally the only game I care about in Wii U's foreseeable future. Nothing else (Yoshi, Wind Waker, etc) have release dates. Rayman was supposed to be out real soon to fill the gap in this "launch window" drought... and now it's gone. There is nothing new at all on the Wii U at this point in time. Could Nintendo or a 3rd party surprise us with an announcement? Sure. But looking at the 2013 calendar on GameFAQs, the only game even remotely interesting to me is Resident Evil: Revelations... a remake of a game I've played over10 times in its entirety on 3DS already.
#18maddgamzPosted 2/7/2013 6:53:35 PM
It would have been a much better business move for ubisoft if they released it on time for the wii u since the wii u has a lack of games atm. Then after all the reviews and feedback from gamers then they could tweak potential problems the game had and fix it for the release of other platforms. I can almost guarantee that at least 50 percent of wii u owners would have bought it.

This really is a terrible business decision they have made and maybe they will rethink it.
#19darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 6:56:33 PM
Helmsly2008 posted...
darkjedilink posted...

well Nintendo are to blame for failing to make the Wii U sell as well as they forecasted. I'm pretty sure that is the main reason for Rayman becoming multiplatform. The delay is so they don't have to advertise the game twice over and also to hopefully have a larger Wii U install base to sell the game to in 7 months time.

It sold over 3 million units in a month and a half. Nintendo's projections, that you say them missing is the sole reason for this and therefore makes this all Nintendo's fault, would have made the Wii U the fastest selling game console of all time.

In essence, you're saying that because the Wii U isn't the best-selling console ever means it's a horrible flop and doesn't deserve timed exclusives. Logic fail, on your part.
---
#20Darth GeckoPosted 2/7/2013 6:57:56 PM
I'm not going to choose this game over a Nintendo Q4 game.
---
San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://darth-gecko.dvdaf.com/owned