The same people calling Bayonetta fans "Cry babies" for Bayonetta 2 being....

#21TalesRevenantPosted 2/7/2013 7:58:22 PM
It's only a matter of time until Bayonetta 2 becomes Multi-Plat as well. Wii U isn't doing well in terms of hardcore gamers. Sales= Quality, so don't use that argument against me. No one gives a rats how amazingly the consoles are selling, all we care about is games.

With that said: Bayonetta 1 is on the original PS3/360, naturally it will happen. Maybe not right away, but Bayonetta 2 will get ported to them.

I don't care since I have a PS3 and Wii U, so I'll get it regardless.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#22ukokira1Posted 2/7/2013 8:04:59 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Two things:

Nobody's threatened to kill Ubisoft's CEO over this.

Nobody's mad because it isn't a multiplat. They're mad because the Wii U version is done, and is being postponed for no reason whatsoever.

This. Also Wii U users still get better graphics, 5 player co-op and Murphy.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#23darkjedilinkPosted 2/7/2013 8:06:19 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
It's only a matter of time until Bayonetta 2 becomes Multi-Plat as well. Wii U isn't doing well in terms of hardcore gamers. Sales= Quality, so don't use that argument against me. No one gives a rats how amazingly the consoles are selling, all we care about is games.

With that said: Bayonetta 1 is on the original PS3/360, naturally it will happen. Maybe not right away, but Bayonetta 2 will get ported to them.

No, it won't, unless you know of a publisher who would pay Sega for the game, pay Platinum to port it, pay Nintendo for their development, pay Sony and MS to certify it (when they don't want the game) and would then pay to distribute it.

All of these parties would have to say yes. You think that's likely?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#24ukokira1Posted 2/7/2013 8:06:20 PM
TalesRevanant posted...

Bayonetta 2 is funded and published by Nintendo in ALL regions. It's staying on Wii U.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#25El_DustinoPosted 2/7/2013 8:12:39 PM
Socran posted...
Jaime_Benn posted...
Prove it. Who said those things...both of them.

This. For the love of God, people, stop acting like the internet is a singular hive mind. I see this posted over, and over, and over, and over. "Oh my god, I heard someone say something six months ago! Now I hear different people say different things! You're all hypocrites!"

Thank you. I have been thinking/saying this for ages now.
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#26ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 8:14:24 PM
El_Dustino posted...
Socran posted...
Jaime_Benn posted...
Prove it. Who said those things...both of them.

This. For the love of God, people, stop acting like the internet is a singular hive mind. I see this posted over, and over, and over, and over. "Oh my god, I heard someone say something six months ago! Now I hear different people say different things! You're all hypocrites!"

Thank you. I have been thinking/saying this for ages now.

It's quite annoying, and I've heard it from both sides.

I heard a troll say X! Now everyone who doesn't like the Wii U thinks X!

I heard a fanboy say Y! Now everyone who likes the Wii U thinks Y!
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#27Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/7/2013 8:18:01 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Two things:

Nobody's threatened to kill Ubisoft's CEO over this.

Nobody's mad because it isn't a multiplat. They're mad because the Wii U version is done, and is being postponed for no reason whatsoever.

People mad because it's not a Wii U exclusive, people brought it up that it was an exclusive for the longest time.

You could do a search of this forum "Rayman Legends Wii U Exclusive" and come up with a thousand upon thousand results(Not counting today). Common sense to think they mad, when something they been saying for months turns around and makes them look like a complete tool, nobody likes to be a tool
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#28MD1500Posted 2/7/2013 8:26:03 PM
Completely different situations.

Bayonetta 2 - game cancelled by Sega gets made purely thanks to Nintendo's money - it wouldn't exist in any other way. PS360 owners rage, preferring that the game be cancelled, rather than released at all.

Rayman - game already completed for Wii U gets delayed 7 months so they can release it on other platforms - platforms the previous Rayman game flopped on.
#29RazumPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:56 PM
This topic is almost as funny as the DmC fanboys claiming people are mad about Donte's hair.

No one cares that it's not exclusive anymore (outside of Microsoft and Sony fanboys who can't stop talking about it), people are mad that it's delayed for no real reason.
---
UMvC 3 Team:
Haggar/P.Wright/Spencer
#30MidgardDragon99Posted 2/7/2013 8:38:44 PM
I think Rayman Legends not being a Wii U exclusive is great, I'll get it on PS3 for trophy support. I think Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive is great, it gives me an excuse to get a Wii U without feeling like I wasted my money.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon