Holy s***, the next Wii U game release comes out March 5th?

#1PhaseBlackPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:54 PM
And its a Spiderman port? Then the next game, Lego City, comes out March 18th? It's only February 7th......

Nintendo should do an Ambassador program on Wii U just for the lack of software, not just the impending price cut later this year
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2StickMen1090Posted 2/7/2013 8:04:32 PM
probably gonna make the same topic the next day as well about the release dates of games.. they haven't changed since we were given them not sure why you make this topic today
#3gmaster 2674Posted 2/7/2013 8:04:51 PM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate's also a March release.
---
Happy alt of Banjo2553!
#4Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/7/2013 8:05:32 PM
probably gonna make the same topic the next day as well about the release dates of games.. they haven't changed since we were given them not sure why you make this topic today

Don't let it bother you. You can always lay Nintendoland for the 35678th time.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#5PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:07:07 PM
StickMen1090 posted...

Translation: why you notice this stuff its nintendo its excused. i want to marry them, iwata mostly
---
PSVita & 3DS
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/7/2013 8:07:15 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You can also rock da New Mario for the 104th time
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#7ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 8:07:53 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I've actually been playing more Mighty Switch Force on my Wii U, and then playing PS3 and PC games.

But by all means, keep trying, we can't let stereotypes die!
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8StickMen1090Posted 2/7/2013 8:08:43 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

im still playing and enjoying games i bought at launch....
#9StickMen1090Posted 2/7/2013 8:09:44 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

Translation: why you notice this stuff its nintendo its excused. i want to marry them, iwata mostly

we have been given the release dates of games and told about future games this year not sure why this is brought up now
#10PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:11:27 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
StickMen1090 posted...

we have been given the release dates of games and told about future games this year not sure why this is brought up now

Translation: if nintendo spat in my face, id lick it off
---
PSVita & 3DS