Holy s***, the next Wii U game release comes out March 5th?

#11Jaime_BennPosted 2/7/2013 8:13:48 PM
I bought 3 PS3 games and like 20 PC games (Steam sales with $75 gift card) since the Wii U launch, and I still been playing Blops2 and NBA2k13 more than any other games.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#12lazycomplifePosted 2/7/2013 8:17:13 PM
We're still in the launch window. This is a really great launch. Calm down.
---
Call of duty on the wiiu right now is saving the wiiu, and anyone that complain is doesnt know anything. -marioparty17
Official Swinub of Pokemon X/Y boards
#13abigexplosionPosted 2/7/2013 8:23:26 PM(edited)
Having a 3DS helps fill the time gaps. As will the VC when that gets up and running.

I'd like to see a third party oriented Nintendo Direct soon though. Pikmin 3's launch keeps going further and further back, and now Rayman got delayed, what is there to wait for? Wonderful 101 and Monster Hunter are all i'm interested in off the top of my head. Any NDA's concerning Wii U games planned for release in the next few months need to end asap.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#14StickMen1090Posted 2/7/2013 8:23:12 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
probably gonna make the same topic the next day as well about the release dates of games.. they haven't changed since we were given them not sure why you make this topic today

Translation: why you notice this stuff its nintendo its excused. i want to marry them, iwata mostly

we have been given the release dates of games and told about future games this year not sure why this is brought up now

Translation: if nintendo spat in my face, id lick it off

no just saying its not gonna change tomorrow there wont magically be dozens of new games coming out tomorrow
#15MD1500Posted 2/7/2013 8:32:10 PM
Welcome to the launch of every console ever.
#16ChipChippersonPosted 2/8/2013 1:22:35 AM
#finda2ndhobby
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#17MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 1:38:16 AM
lazycomplife posted...
We're still in the launch window. This is a really great launch. Calm down.

LOL! I'm glad I wasn't drinking something while I read that.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#18IIICE_COLDPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:57 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
probably gonna make the same topic the next day as well about the release dates of games.. they haven't changed since we were given them not sure why you make this topic today

Don't let it bother you. You can always lay Nintendoland for the 35678th time.

You can also rock da New Mario for the 104th time

Only "new Mario I'm concerned with are the very well done 2D games (like New Mario Bros. Wii) and the 3D ones. There's only been like 4 mainline 3D marios on the console to date: Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Galaxy 1 and 2. So you can mock Mario games all day, but the 5th 3D Mario for a home console is probably going to kick some serious ass.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)