3rd party support is important, the best Wii U game is 3rd party

#1ADHDguitarPosted 2/7/2013 7:29:57 PM
From where I'm sitting Mighty Switch Force HD is currently the best Wii U game available.

ZombiU is okay, Nintendo Land is decent, but a party game, and Mario, while a great game, is something we've all seen before.

Nintendo's not the only one who makes good games.

So we should be mad/disappointed at lolEA and lolActivision not liking the Wii U.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2MarioMan847Posted 2/7/2013 7:31:23 PM
Nah, forget that. NSMBU is da best.
---
Video games are awesome.
#3ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:32:16 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
Nah, forget that. NSMBU is da best.

Not really, especially when you factor in price.

Look, I'm on Iwata's balls as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I have to limit my taste in games.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4TheRealistKillaPosted 2/7/2013 7:40:23 PM
Mario U was fun but rehashed. idk whats left mario these days except more of the same. mario kart 8 mario party 9 etc etc
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#5maddgamzPosted 2/7/2013 7:42:19 PM
Where the hell did Aliens go? I was actually going to buy this on the wii u because the radar would have been awesome on the pad.
#6TheRealistKillaPosted 2/7/2013 7:43:28 PM
maddgamz posted...
Where the hell did Aliens go? I was actually going to buy this on the wii u because the radar would have been awesome on the pad.

it got delayed. i think 1 month after ps3/360 it wil be out
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#7TheRealistKillaPosted 2/7/2013 7:44:19 PM
im.gonna get aliens and MH3 in march that will hold me to pikmin in may then yoshi in fall
---