The devs are just as mad as you and I.

#31silverbulltPosted 2/8/2013 12:55:06 AM
geneticsftw posted...
silverbullt posted...
geneticsftw posted...
silverbullt posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Mad about the delay of a completed game that was less than 3 weeks out. But not about the multiplatform jump.

So many angry trolls that are angry simply because the reaction isn't as what they expected. The only people blowing this out of proportion are the trolls, go figure.

Mad is MAD.

spin it any way you want, won't change what happened!

Signing a petition will

That's so cute.

More like facetious.

Yep, the whole Wii U situation quite is.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#32geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 12:56:55 AM
Easily could leave "a sour taste" in one's mouth.
---
Sweet
#33darkus_fPosted 2/8/2013 1:10:06 AM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Other, I bet they were told to say that.

Pretty much this. At the end of the day developers also have families to feed so a game going multiplat is good news for them.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#34suprsoliderPosted 2/8/2013 1:22:32 AM
Your ass hurt? Cus that was a huge one.
---

No.

You do know that I hate the Dreamcast with a extreme passion right?
I have one that was given to me and I still hate it. I hated it when it was released in 1999, and I HATE IT EVEN MORE NOW.

All I am doing is stating the truth, NO ONE CARES ABOUT Wii U. Making the controller a tablet was not going to help them, never was. Those people have tablets and smart phones which do allot more than the Wii U tablet does.

Facts are facts.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#35darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:24:41 AM
darkus_f posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Other, I bet they were told to say that.

Pretty much this. At the end of the day developers also have families to feed so a game going multiplat is good news for them.

Well, it would be, if that delay to port it didn't put the game up against GTA5, Zelda HD, Pokemon, etc.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:29:14 AM
suprsolider posted...
Your ass hurt? Cus that was a huge one.
---

No.

You do know that I hate the Dreamcast with a extreme passion right?
I have one that was given to me and I still hate it. I hated it when it was released in 1999, and I HATE IT EVEN MORE NOW.

All I am doing is stating the truth, NO ONE CARES ABOUT Wii U. Making the controller a tablet was not going to help them, never was. Those people have tablets and smart phones which do allot more than the Wii U tablet does.

Facts are facts.

ITP: baseless accusations and opinions=facts
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#37DrRMPosted 2/8/2013 1:30:49 AM
make f some fusion of the three: Release the game on the eShop anyway with exclusive Wii U DLC (free or not). then Force Move and Kinect use for the other consoles and demand higher pay.

which must likely will end up in...

Stop developing
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#38Board_hunter567Posted 2/8/2013 1:34:03 AM(edited)
darkus_f posted...

Then Ubisoft should have told them to make it multiplat in the first place (which it really should have been).

Instead, they let them develop it as a Wii U exclusive, had them go into crunch/overtime mode with it still being an exclusive, and only now do they have to spend time porting it over instead of working on other projects (like BG&E 2) just so the game can be completely overshadowed by GTA V and whatever else is releasing that month.
I'm sure Ubisoft will understand if it sells poorly though. And hey, they might get paid more for their efforts. I'm sure that all they care about is money and have no passion for their craft or projects at all.
#39sonic777Posted 2/8/2013 1:31:42 AM
Does "post an extremely butthurt post on a message board" qualify as "other (please specify)"

Jeez, this post made Iwata's butt hurt.
#40silverbulltPosted 2/8/2013 1:33:11 AM
sonic777 posted...
Does "post an extremely butthurt post on a message board" qualify as "other (please specify)"

Jeez, this post made Iwata's butt hurt.

I hope he doesn't cancel the next Zelda for that.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ