I just red the dumbest thing ever- Wii u controller needs charging every 3 hours

#21FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/8/2013 2:42:05 AM
i will admit this angered me a little at first especially with how much time i spend playing Black Ops 2 on my wii u but now dont really care i just leave my controller plugged into the wall and use it like a wired controller or i use my pro controller that hasnt had to be recharged yet.
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#22VoelgerPosted 2/8/2013 3:43:21 AM
I haven't had a problem yet
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#23lightningbugxPosted 2/8/2013 3:48:54 AM
The Wii U can run on a battery for hundreds of hours, just need a good battery, and maybe a solar panel to keep that battery charged.

Other side, I have well placed outlets around my home, so I can still sit back a few meters from my Wii U and play, not so lucky for the X360 when that controller needs to be recharged.

But hey, this means that 3rd party accessory makers have something to offer, like a better battery.
#24Elements012894Posted 2/8/2013 3:48:59 AM
Just have a cradle where you game. After you finish place it and its good for the next time you game. Unless you regularly play longer then 3 hours in a sitting.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#25kaliskonigPosted 2/8/2013 3:52:02 AM
AstronomerJake posted...
what kind of sick masochist would buy a console that requires you to charge your controller every damn time you practically play the game. Why the hell dont the controllers come with batteries that last hundreds of hours like a normal console?

Jeez, I remember in the ole days when you could play on the nintendo and never have to worry about battery life.

How is it things have digressed so much?

It comes with a long ass charger cable...you can emulate the "good ole days" so gtfo!
#26stoney2005Posted 2/8/2013 6:13:06 AM
did you notice the 6 inch LCD....?
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?