So Hideki Kamiya all but confirmed that Bayonetta 2 IS Nintendo's game.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/8/2013 12:45:35 AM
https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/299767288096235520

I mean, it sounds like he didn't understand the question but here's how the answer can be interpreted.

1. Hideki Kamiya is Nintendo's b**** and he will perform seppuku if they ask him too.

2. It's Nintendo's game so it won't be released on different platforms.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/8/2013 12:49:36 AM
Remember when Mikami said such things about Resident Evil 4?

History has shown that if a 3rd party dev says something is Nintendo exclusive the best approach is to wait about 3-11 months later.

And with the most recent events I'll believe it when I see it.....People say alot of things....
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#3darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 12:51:31 AM
How much did Nintendo pay their own developers to make RE4 alongside Capcom?

Did Nintendo publish RE4?

Did Nintendo distribute RE4?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#4NarutoPosted 2/8/2013 12:53:14 AM
Sony published FFVII. Microsoft published Mass Effect. It happens, just be glad that we're getting Bayonetta 2.
#5darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 12:55:09 AM
Naruto posted...
Sony published FFVII. Microsoft published Mass Effect. It happens, just be glad that we're getting Bayonetta 2.

In neither case did those companies also develop and distribute said game.

Nor did they publish the game after it was cancelled by the previous publisher.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6Bancario51Posted 2/8/2013 12:55:11 AM
you can count on Bayonetta being in the next Smash Bros. Kamiya called PS Battle gutter trash when they offered to put her in that game.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#7darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 12:55:59 AM
Bancario51 posted...
Kamiya called PS Battle gutter trash when they offered to put her in that game.

That's news to me. You got a link?
---
#8ElectricMolePosted 2/8/2013 1:02:22 AM
Nintendo payed for Bayo 2's development, but Nintendo isnt working on the game. Thank goodness since nintendo is smart to realize they dont know **** about that genre of game.

Its definitely not leaving the Wii U though. Its Nintendo's game. Just like how Metal Gear Raijin is Konami's property and not Platinum's.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#9KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:08:07 AM
ElectricMole posted...
Nintendo payed for Bayo 2's development, but Nintendo isnt working on the game. Thank goodness since nintendo is smart to realize they dont know **** about that genre of game.

Its definitely not leaving the Wii U though. Its Nintendo's game. Just like how Metal Gear Raijin is Konami's property and not Platinum's.

I believe Platinum did confirm that a few Nintendo employees are in fact helping with the work on the game.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#10darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:10:02 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
ElectricMole posted...

I believe Platinum did confirm that a few Nintendo employees are in fact helping with the work on the game.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/22/nintendo-staff-involved-with-bayonetta-2/

Kamiya himself did.

That in and of itself is one of the many reasons why it won't go multiplatform.
---