So Hideki Kamiya all but confirmed that Bayonetta 2 IS Nintendo's game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Hideki Kamiya all but confirmed that Bayonetta 2 IS Nintendo's game.
3 years ago#11
darkjedilink posted...
Bancario51 posted...
Kamiya called PS Battle gutter trash when they offered to put her in that game.

That's news to me. You got a link?

It's somewhere on his twitter. I made a few notes about him in this thread,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63644836
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
3 years ago#12
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Remember when Mikami said such things about Resident Evil 4?

History has shown that if a 3rd party dev says something is Nintendo exclusive the best approach is to wait about 3-11 months later.

And with the most recent events I'll believe it when I see it.....People say alot of things....

TBF...how many PG games HAVE been ported several months on? I didn't see MadWorld jump from Wii to 360/PS3 or Infinite Space to Vita. To me it seems they prefer to work on new titles rather than fuss about porting stuff, unlike say Capcom.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#13
It doesn't matter whether it stays exclusive or not. Just be glad we're getting a Bayonetta 2. Stop nitpicking about consoles and start enjoying the damn games.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
3 years ago#14
Bayonetta is an average game, nintendo fans forgetting Bayonetta 1 is on PS3 and 360. LOL you can take Bayonetta 2 its not like PS and Xbox fans already played that. :P

on other note, rayman LMAO! gta 5! LMAO! madden! LMAO!
3 years ago#15
jairusmonillas posted...
Bayonetta is an average game, nintendo fans forgetting Bayonetta 1 is on PS3 and 360. LOL you can take Bayonetta 2 its not like PS and Xbox fans already played that. :P

I wouldn't say no 100%. Madden and GTA are title that will be successful regardless. Just like call of duty. They can very well change their minds later on.
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
3 years ago#16
RE4 port was one of the factors why mikami left capcom
3 years ago#17
jairusmonillas posted...

I decided you were a moron when you said Bayonetta is an average game.
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
3 years ago#18
OMG_AIDS posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Average games only sell 1.35 million copies between two consoles

Edit: INB4 Sales don't matter, so if they don't determine the quality of a system or game, why you guys bring up Wii sales and Vita sales all the time? =)

To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
3 years ago#19
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Average games only sell 1.35 million copies between two consoles

Edit: INB4 Sales don't matter, so if they don't determine the quality of a system or game, why you guys bring up Wii sales and Vita sales all the time? =)

It was good, but it definitely sold like crap. Which is why I don't understand why when a sequel was announced as a Wii U exclusive it suddenly had legions upon legions of upset "fans".
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#20
jairusmonillas posted...
madden! LMAO!

Thinking anyone cares about madden! LMAO!
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Hideki Kamiya all but confirmed that Bayonetta 2 IS Nintendo's game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived