So Hideki Kamiya all but confirmed that Bayonetta 2 IS Nintendo's game.

#11P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/8/2013 1:11:32 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Bancario51 posted...
Kamiya called PS Battle gutter trash when they offered to put her in that game.

That's news to me. You got a link?

It's somewhere on his twitter. I made a few notes about him in this thread,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/63644836
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#12toad133Posted 2/8/2013 6:27:40 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Remember when Mikami said such things about Resident Evil 4?

History has shown that if a 3rd party dev says something is Nintendo exclusive the best approach is to wait about 3-11 months later.

And with the most recent events I'll believe it when I see it.....People say alot of things....

TBF...how many PG games HAVE been ported several months on? I didn't see MadWorld jump from Wii to 360/PS3 or Infinite Space to Vita. To me it seems they prefer to work on new titles rather than fuss about porting stuff, unlike say Capcom.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#13DeathSnipe777Posted 2/8/2013 6:36:35 PM
It doesn't matter whether it stays exclusive or not. Just be glad we're getting a Bayonetta 2. Stop nitpicking about consoles and start enjoying the damn games.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#14jairusmonillasPosted 2/8/2013 6:39:43 PM
Bayonetta is an average game, nintendo fans forgetting Bayonetta 1 is on PS3 and 360. LOL you can take Bayonetta 2 its not like PS and Xbox fans already played that. :P

on other note, rayman LMAO! gta 5! LMAO! madden! LMAO!
#15omniryuPosted 2/8/2013 6:45:25 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Bayonetta is an average game, nintendo fans forgetting Bayonetta 1 is on PS3 and 360. LOL you can take Bayonetta 2 its not like PS and Xbox fans already played that. :P

I wouldn't say no 100%. Madden and GTA are title that will be successful regardless. Just like call of duty. They can very well change their minds later on.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#16YoyokuKOPosted 2/8/2013 6:48:52 PM
RE4 port was one of the factors why mikami left capcom
#17OMG_AIDSPosted 2/8/2013 6:58:47 PM
jairusmonillas posted...

I decided you were a moron when you said Bayonetta is an average game.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/8/2013 7:05:39 PM(edited)
OMG_AIDS posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Average games only sell 1.35 million copies between two consoles

Edit: INB4 Sales don't matter, so if they don't determine the quality of a system or game, why you guys bring up Wii sales and Vita sales all the time? =)

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#19DarkAdonis123Posted 2/8/2013 7:12:53 PM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Average games only sell 1.35 million copies between two consoles

Edit: INB4 Sales don't matter, so if they don't determine the quality of a system or game, why you guys bring up Wii sales and Vita sales all the time? =)

It was good, but it definitely sold like crap. Which is why I don't understand why when a sequel was announced as a Wii U exclusive it suddenly had legions upon legions of upset "fans".
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#20mjc0961Posted 2/8/2013 8:02:09 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
madden! LMAO!

Thinking anyone cares about madden! LMAO!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey