Do Wii U owners act entitled?

#1Godstriker8Posted 2/8/2013 1:01:56 AM
Well? - Results (82 votes)
Yes, Ubisoft doesn't owe anyone anything.
59.76% (49 votes)
No, it's our exclusive, and we deserve it now!
40.24% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Been seeing a lot of unwarranted hate on Miiverse, a lot of people acting like they were owed an exclusive Rayman now. You people have lived without it your whole life, you can wait a few months.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2RedOrionPosted 2/8/2013 1:04:24 AM(edited)
We don't really care if it's exclusive or not, we are just frustrated that Ubi is not releasing a finished game that was supposed to be released in a couple of weeks.

Unwarranted? really? Ubi pretty much deserves all the hate right now, even the developers are unhappy.
#3darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:03:44 AM
Nobody cares that it won't be exclusive. People are angry that a finished game, only a couple of weeks from release, has been pushed back seven months for no reason whatsoever.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#4geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 1:07:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5ElectricKaibutuPosted 2/8/2013 1:07:23 AM
I just want the game, man. I don't care what systems it comes out on.
#6xoftheuniversePosted 2/8/2013 1:09:35 AM
Personally I don't care for Rayman so I am not caring what Ubisoft does but I will say that if they want their game to sell on the WiiU, Releasing it after MH3U, and EVERYTHING that will be coming out by and after E3 is a bad business move. Ticking off the fanbase like this doesn't help either. They are reducing their sales.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#7ChipChippersonPosted 2/8/2013 1:18:31 AM
There's an entire 3rd of the current gen who damn near literally believes that no console but theirs should get games and were practically suicidal over Bayonetta and Final Fantasy going multiplat. I'll cut the Nintendo fans some slack for being irritated.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#8EastCoastKodyPosted 2/8/2013 1:20:36 AM
one does not simply release a demo....than delay the game for 8 months
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#9MD1500Posted 2/8/2013 1:28:07 AM
Like others said, I couldn't care less about it going multiplat.

But delaying it -

* after it's already been delayed once
* after the demo is released
* after the Wii U game has confirmed to be finished

Yep, that sucks.
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/8/2013 1:30:23 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Nobody cares that it won't be exclusive. People are angry that a finished game, only a couple of weeks from release, has been pushed back seven months for no reason whatsoever.

This.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece