Do Wii U owners act entitled?

#11sonic777Posted 2/8/2013 1:35:03 AM
darkjedilink posted...
Nobody cares that it won't be exclusive. People are angry that a finished game, only a couple of weeks from release, has been pushed back seven months for no reason whatsoever.

Literally foaming at the mouth from pure rage.

Yikes. It's so terrible to watch.
#12GencoilPosted 2/8/2013 1:37:37 AM
How come there's no choice for "we don't care if it's multiplatform, we just want our game delivered on schedule"? I ain't voting.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13Board_hunter567Posted 2/8/2013 1:40:47 AM(edited)
I'm happy it's no longer Wii U exclusive (means I get to play it sooner rather than later whenever I decide to pick up a Wii U).

What I'm not happy about is the way the developers were treated and that the sales for the game are destined to get mauled by releasing in the Fall.
Depending on the dev situation it also means less of a chance to see any more of Beyond Good & Evil 2 anytime this year.
#14elheberPosted 2/8/2013 1:48:08 AM
You're missing the point, TC. It's not about the exclusivity; it's about the delay.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#15andrea987Posted 2/8/2013 2:40:24 AM
MD1500 posted...
Like others said, I couldn't care less about it going multiplat.

But delaying it -

* after it's already been delayed once
* after the demo is released
* after the Wii U game has confirmed to be finished

Yep, that sucks.

Yes, nailed it. I thought I was the only one remembering that it was ALREADY been delayed once. Bad move by Ubi, bad move. Won't affect as much Nintendo, it's only one game after all, but them...
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#16TheBonfiniPosted 2/8/2013 2:43:00 AM
The reason you get the notion that Wii-U owners are entitled is because they were grasping to this lone quality game this month and have it be exclusive. It wards off the eventual buyers remorse that is sweeping more and more early adopters with the continued monsoon of negative news.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#17phy2jshPosted 2/8/2013 2:53:15 AM
I'm pretty surprised at the number of people saying they don't care it has gone multiplatform.

I think this is a very bad thing, and not because I think other console owners should be left out. This was one of the very few 3rd party exclusives that the Wii u was getting; the fact that it has gone multiplatform simply demonstrates the lack of confidence the publisher has in the success of the Wii U. My concern is that this seems to be turning into a chain reaction, which will lead to more and more publishers making their games multiplat, which in turn leads to less incentive for people to buy a wii U, which then perpetuates the problem.

I think Nintendo needs to do something very quickly to restore confidence for publishers and consumers, or they may not recover from this latest blow.
#18Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:53:37 PM
Guys I mentioned how people want it now, in the OP
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#19meiyukiPosted 2/8/2013 2:55:57 PM
Where does this exclusivity stuff come from exactly? Numerous people have already been corrected on this, and I've never seen a single post complain about exclusivity. Yet so many people still seem to ignore all of this, why exactly?