Buying a game tomorrow...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Buying a game tomorrow...

User Info: neely_bell

neely_bell
3 years ago#1
Looking to buy a WiiU game tomorrow, any suggestions? I already have NintendoLand, NSMBU, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
3 years ago#2
Going by what you have I really dont know tbh lol. Um ninja gaiden 3 is really fun and also the tekken game if your into fighters. There really isnt much right now you bascially have every good wii u game that's out with the expecption of the 2 I recommended you.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

User Info: RedOrion

RedOrion
3 years ago#3
Zombi U and scribblenauts are also great.

neely_bell
3 years ago#4
I already have Tekken and NG3 on PS3. Scribblenauts does look promising.

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
3 years ago#5
I'm in the same boat TC. I'm looking for something to play but not seeing anything worth getting in the near future.
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: Nerdstick

Nerdstick
3 years ago#6
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
Going by what you have I really dont know tbh lol. Um ninja gaiden 3 is really fun and also the tekken game if your into fighters. There really isnt much right now you bascially have every good wii u game that's out with the expecption of the 2 I recommended you.

NG3 is a bad choice with the 360/PS3 ports coming.

neely_bell
3 years ago#7
Was looking forward to Rayman but I'll just have to wait for that one.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
3 years ago#8
zombiu if you like survival horror or scribblernaut if you think you have good imagination.

but I warn you... if you buy zombiu don't expect zombie shooter with rambo shooting zombies :|

and the other is as fun and last as long as your imagination late it to be.
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Buying a game tomorrow...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived