And the bad news just keep on coming...

#11Pac12345Posted 2/8/2013 12:19:15 AM
All these people complaining and raging all over the internet...

I'm just glad this 7th gen is coming to an end. To me it was the less interesting of them all; similar to when the emo music was at its peak. I'm just glad we're moving towards new horizons.

However, if I were to single out that which I hated the most about this gen, that thing would be the new type of gamer that it sprang from this gen. Never before, had I seen a generation of gamers so narcissistic, egocentric, ignorant, short-term minded, so judgmental, obsessive, and apathetic towards the industry (The one from which they get their gaming fix, and therefore should be in their interests that this industry remains healthy).

I hope this new gen (8th gen) brings new ideas, concepts and regains some of what was lost, deranged, and perverted during this one. This goes for both: Gamers and companies.

But I guess people just don't care. Watch this attempt of meaningful discussion get forgotten in the endless streams of data that is GameFAQs. For the rest that might care about this words which I have just written, I bid you good luck in your future gaming experience =)
#12ElectricKaibutuPosted 2/8/2013 12:20:14 AM
Yup. Saw that too. It's like getting punched when you're already down. Not a good day (2 weeks?) to be a Nintendo Fan.
#13EastCoastKodyPosted 2/8/2013 12:21:41 AM
so?

I can't voice chat w/ ppl that don't speak my language???
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#14FrankulaPosted 2/8/2013 12:45:12 AM
Whats this? Different countries have dedicated servers for online gameplay? That has never been done by basically every online game ever.

Oh wait. It has.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#15Kiro_namiPosted 2/8/2013 12:47:23 AM
Tri had region locked servers as well.

It didn't destroy the online community so yeah...
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#16Brandy1977Posted 2/8/2013 12:50:57 AM
Did capcom give a reason for the region locked servers?Seems senseless to me.I remember Phantasy Star Online and how much fun it was to venture over to the JP side and to hang with the Japanese players that ventured to our side.

I will never forget all the PMs i got from JP players asking if i had a Hory Lay for trade (meaning the Holy Ray)
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#17darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 12:52:56 AM
Frankula posted...
Whats this? Different countries have dedicated servers for online gameplay? That has never been done by basically every online game ever.

Oh wait. It has.

A lot of those games allow you to play on those servers, though.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#18Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/8/2013 12:54:31 AM
Oh noes, I can't play Monster Hunter 3 with people speaking languages I don't even understand. How can I go on living?
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#19Gencoil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:56:30 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Oh noes, I can't play Monster Hunter 3 with people speaking languages I don't even understand. How can I go on living?

Are you american?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#20ElectricMolePosted 2/8/2013 1:15:39 AM
damn, they're region locking which citizens of the world we can play with? what next?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188