What are you waiting for this year?

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:55 AM
What, this year, is the monumental (game wise) point you are anticipating? - Results (50 votes)
e3
62% (31 votes)
[insert game announcement here]
8% (4 votes)
[insert console announcement here]
12% (6 votes)
[insert game release here]
10% (5 votes)
Gamescom
0% (0 votes)
TGS
0% (0 votes)
Christmas/Birthday
8% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I'm excited for e3. It's just around the corner and we can finally have an influx of large news. I have no expectations other than Mario, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. My body is Reggie!!
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#2MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 1:29:05 AM
I'm excited to see what the true next gen console specs will be!
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#3EastCoastKodyPosted 2/8/2013 1:30:53 AM
how can the answer NOT be E3.

2 New consoles.......and Yoshi, Mario, Zelda, Smash Bros.

hopefully some positive Vita news. And I'm sure that there will be something to finally get me to buy a 3DS
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#4wingo84Posted 2/8/2013 1:31:44 AM
I stopped looking at E3 as being a worthwhile event ... But this year it has potential to be fantastic. We are bound to see a whole load of announcements for both new consoles as well as a bucket load of games. I hope 'X' is displayed in some format.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#5GloryChaosPosted 2/8/2013 1:33:20 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
how can the answer NOT be E3.

Because of e3 2012.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#6AdamLazarusoPosted 2/8/2013 1:36:39 AM
GTA V is definitely the big gaming moment of this year.

Other than that I'm looking forward to seeing new console stuff - any 'additions' that Nintendo might make to the Wii U, new Sony and Microsoft consoles, Steam Box, Shield...
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#7Wario_manPosted 2/8/2013 1:40:31 AM
Breaking Bad series continuation
New Arrested Development series
Not much else really.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#8Board_hunter567Posted 2/8/2013 1:44:46 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Because of e3 2012.

Pretty much.

But the hype will always get to me. Live events are just so exciting.
It's why Nintendo Directs are so successful IMO.
#9Muljo StphoPosted 2/8/2013 2:06:36 AM
I stopped looking at E3 as being a worthwhile event ...

Personally, I just stopped caring about anything other than Nintendo's showings at E3 a long time ago. As much as most of the people on these boards like to ***** about everything Nintendo does (and everything they don't do), I've actually always found theirs to be the more interesting presentations at E3. The other companies' presentations always bored the crap out of me when I tried to watch them. Well, to be perfectly honest about it, I still had cable at the time and it was just G4's recording of it that I had DVR'd that I was watching so I was able to fast forward through all the stuff I didn't care for... I ended up fast forwarding through about 90% of Sony's and Microsoft's coverage every time. They just don't ever shut up about crap I don't care about. I may not have an interest in every little thing Nintendo presents either but at least they keep it moving along, or it feels like they do.

Of course, in recent years Nintendo doesn't even put all of their emphasis on the actual presentation at E3 anymore anyway. Now they've got the Nintendo Direct stuff that they push out on their own terms before and after the show, and there has usually been that private conference after the showing that we hear about through liveblogs where they mention extra details beyond what they've shown off on stage.
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby
#10TheBonfiniPosted 2/8/2013 2:08:53 AM
Price drop.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg