How would you rate 3rd party support on the Wii U?

#1Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/8/2013 1:52:48 AM
How would you rate 3rd party support on the Wii U? - Results (40 votes)
Excellent
2.5% (1 votes)
Good
2.5% (1 votes)
Average
12.5% (5 votes)
Passable
12.5% (5 votes)
Poor
70% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Looking into getting a new console. My big issue with Nintendo is 3rd party support. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are always great, but it needs more. When voting, please keep in mind the quality of 3rd party releases, not just the number of releases.

Thank you.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#2KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/8/2013 1:54:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 1:54:44 AM
Voting for anything but "poor" is a sign of fanboyism. Nintendo consoles have had poor 3rd party support ever since the N64.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/8/2013 1:55:17 AM
poor

sorry it's just the truth

i am so so so sorry but it is poor. don't beat me to death please :(
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#5KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/8/2013 1:56:23 AM
lol at exellent :D someone voted that :D someones only needs 1 game in a year.
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#6RedOrionPosted 2/8/2013 1:56:27 AM
Tc, this isn't a good place to get logical and honest answers, it's riddled with trolls and filth. i would try somewhere else. On topic: right now 3rd party support is average, i see it increasing in the future.
#7darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 1:56:49 AM
After Ubisoft's stunt and the general quality of the 360 ports we have, I'll say it's poor right now.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#8MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 1:58:04 AM(edited)
RedOrion posted...
Tc, this isn't a good place to get logical and honest answers, it's riddled with trolls and filth. i would try somewhere else. On topic: right now 3rd party support is average, i see it increasing in the future.

I think we found the person that voted for "excellent".
---
#9RedOrionPosted 2/8/2013 2:00:02 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
RedOrion posted...

Fine example of what i was trying to get at, didn't even bother to read what i posted.
#10MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 2:03:36 AM
RedOrion posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
RedOrion posted...

Fine example of what i was trying to get at, didn't even bother to read what i posted.

I read it, I just don't believe you.
---