How would you rate 3rd party support on the Wii U?

#11TheBonfiniPosted 2/8/2013 1:05:06 AM
Who is the troll who voted excellent?

I wanna talk to you!
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#12DeathSoul2000Posted 2/8/2013 1:08:21 AM
really, really poor. seriously its absolutely atrocious right now. things desperately need to change, as fast as possible.
#13TrueBlue91Posted 2/8/2013 1:09:56 AM
What 3rd party support?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#14thanthenPosted 2/8/2013 1:23:14 AM
It is average. For a nintendo console ROFL. In broader view, piss poor is the correct label.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#15MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 1:37:56 AM
thanthen posted...
It is average. For a nintendo console ROFL. In broader view, piss poor is the correct label.

This.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#16MathewMansonPosted 2/8/2013 1:38:44 AM
Average... It should be better, though oh well.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#17Wario_manPosted 2/8/2013 1:43:28 AM
There's barely any good first party support, third party is very not good right now.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#18ChipChippersonPosted 2/8/2013 1:50:56 AM
Depends on what kind of 3rd party support you want. If you're waiting for all the 'AAA' multiplat blockbusters it's probably somewhere around a meh. However if you like the smaller niche and indie titles like the Wii got, I think you'll end up being happy in the end. Personally I fall into the latter category.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#19SocranPosted 2/8/2013 1:52:30 AM(edited)
RedOrion posted...
Tc, this isn't a good place to get logical and honest answers, it's riddled with trolls and filth.

It's also the absolute worst time to ask it, since everyone's busy arguing over a formerly-exclusive game that is now going multiplatform (and, more importantly, was delayed by seven months as a result). Pretty much the only people still here are the trolls who want to bask in fanboy tears and defenders who just want to argue with them. Any questions about third-party support will be extremely biased at this point.

All things considered, the third party support is greater than the N64 or Gamecube ever had, but noticeably behind the current competition. It has a few third party exclusives lined up and several more multiplatform games coming. Monster Hunter 3U, Bayonetta 2, and the Wonderful 101 are all coming exclusively for this system. It's just not the "go-to system" for every game coming out.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."