Monster Hunter = NO BUY F***ing Capcom region locked online servers >:(

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/8/2013 2:03:04 AM
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/monster_hunter_3_ultimate_online_play_will_be_region_locked_for_wii_u

So I guess NA people can't play with EU, AU or JP friends and EU friends can't play with JP and NA friends etc....

Good job capcom.

>2013
>segregating gamers
>mfw

Seriously there should have been a system like Mario Kart where you could choose local region servers OR worlwide servers OR play with friends.

Its sad they they won't be getting my money because I have a ton of friends from all over the world and there are other games that are USER FRIENDLY and allow us all to play together without pathetic ass restrictions.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2GoombaXPosted 2/8/2013 2:05:34 AM
was like that in tri as well. get over it
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
Nice_Kirbyfan9 has admitted to being a sad pathetic troll
#3KroganBallEaterPosted 2/8/2013 2:07:29 AM
Because you totally want to hear constant

"Chicos, tenemos que luchar contra el monstruo en el otro lado del mapa del mundo así que date prisa y se preparan las perras."

or

"Kimitachi wa sono monsutā no otetsudai o suru tame ni watashi ga hitsuyōna nodeshou ka? Watashi wa soko ni tsuku tame ni dekirudakehayaku watashi wa dekiru kagiri isoide suru koto ga dekimasu"
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#4AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:08:34 AM
GoombaX posted...

it was a backwards ass system that was despicable then too.
I think it was blamed on "hardware/system limitations" or some crap.

So explain to me why a game that is mainly used for MULTIPLAYER has such restrictive features?

The goddamn Dreamcast from like 10+ years ago had better user friendly online systems.
The goddamn Playstation 2 let you play with people from all over the world in Final Fantasy XI online.
---
#5MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/8/2013 2:08:41 AM
Well that's one more game scratched off my very tiny buy list of Wii U games. :(
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#6AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:10:15 AM
KroganBallEater posted...

"Chicos, tenemos que luchar contra el monstruo en el otro lado del mapa del mundo así que date prisa y se preparan las perras."

or

"Kimitachi wa sono monsutā no otetsudai o suru tame ni watashi ga hitsuyōna nodeshou ka? Watashi wa soko ni tsuku tame ni dekirudakehayaku watashi wa dekiru kagiri isoide suru koto ga dekimasu"

1) look what I wrote carefully.
2) I said there should be an option to play from your own region like in Mario Kart but the option to play on worlwide servers too.
3) Implying that my friends in the Netherlands, Australia, England, Italy, France and Sweden and Japan don't speak English because guess what? They do.
---
#7GoombaXPosted 2/8/2013 2:12:19 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
GoombaX posted...

So explain to me why a game that is mainly used for MULTIPLAYER has such restrictive features?

The goddamn Dreamcast from like 10+ years ago had better user friendly online systems.
The goddamn Playstation 2 let you play with people from all over the world in Final Fantasy XI online.

dude the lag is always horrible when playing with people not in your country.
---
#8geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 2:12:32 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
KroganBallEater posted...

or

1) look what I wrote carefully.
2) I said there should be an option to play from your own region like in Mario Kart but the option to play on worlwide servers too.
3) Implying that my friends in the Netherlands, Australia, England, Italy, France and Sweden and Japan don't speak English because guess what? They do.

Friends or online acquaintances?
---
Sweet
#9gfaqsterPosted 2/8/2013 2:16:33 AM
GoombaX posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
GoombaX posted...

yeah whenever I play Call of Duty, Halo, Mario Kart, Killone, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Online the lag is always unbearable and super slow when playing against people from other countries.... >_>

Oh wait... no it isn't.
Thats because its not 1996 anymore.

Get better internet and stop living in a 3rd world country.
My internet is fast and so are the kids I play with from Japan.
#10GoombaXPosted 2/8/2013 2:19:43 AM
gfaqster posted...
GoombaX posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
GoombaX posted...

yeah whenever I play Call of Duty, Halo, Mario Kart, Killone, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Final Fantasy XI, Phantasy Star Online the lag is always unbearable and super slow when playing against people from other countries.... >_>

Oh wait... no it isn't.
Thats because its not 1996 anymore.

Get better internet and stop living in a 3rd world country.
My internet is fast and so are the kids I play with from Japan.

LOL it is
i have Comcasts highest speed.
kids these days
---