Everyday I try to justify the Wii U and Nintendo but they just make me so mad.

#21JackalPosted 2/8/2013 6:11:46 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
So... recently I've been watching the Rock Lee anime and they were playing a game called Mariko Kart. Although your account is much older than that episode.

How did you get the name? Just curious. After that we can play a round of Mariko Kart in our minds.

I saw that they have that on Crunchy Roll, how is it?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#22lipnox88Posted 2/8/2013 6:35:57 AM
if nintendo doesn't show off some mind blowing stuff at e3 they are completely doomed beyond the 5-10 million hardcore fans probably closer to 5 million.
---
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,
#23MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:48:36 AM
So... recently I've been watching the Rock Lee anime and they were playing a game called Mariko Kart. Although your account is much older than that episode.

How did you get the name? Just curious. After that we can play a round of Mariko Kart in our minds.

http://elfen-lied.wikia.com/wiki/Mariko

Lol yeah I watched that episode but thats not where I got my username from.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#24nonexistingheroPosted 2/8/2013 8:51:13 AM
Ah, I'm not too fond of Elfen Lied. But thanks for explaining.

Jackal posted...

At times it's just lame. At other times it's fairly entertaining. Basically, imagine Naruto part 1 happened. Then make Rock Lee the main character of the 2nd part and make it a parody with a chibi art-style. It doesn't add anything storywise, nor does it actually give more depth to characters. You're just watching the characters fooling around for most part, the episodes are often themed after what's happening in Japan (holidays, time of year, food, etc). I hate the Orochimaru episodes for most part, but the very recent episode that starred all 9 Akatsuki members was superb.

Lots of crossdressing in the anime as well (mostly Neji being victimized). And a very suggestive ballerina suit (not sure what's the obsession with a big, hard d***). If you're a fan of Naruto, it might be an entertaining watch. Otherwise, you probably won't like it that much. The show is as Japanese as it gets in every single way.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#25drothegreat0nePosted 2/8/2013 9:14:38 AM
Jackal posted...

It's good!

I mean, there's an episode where Neji dresses up as a girl.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
This is why GFAQs moderation is terrible - http://i.imgur.com/nZmnlHM.png
#26SkyCrackersPosted 2/8/2013 9:28:57 AM
I know how you feel, I'm disappointed in Nintendo right now, too. I'm not really caught up in trying to defend or justify their mistakes, though. I'm more of a calculating consumer than most Nintendo fans; when I have concerns about their products I just don't purchase them. When Nintendo manages to get me excited about the Wii U like they did with the 3DS, I'll be happy to buy it.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#27jsb0714Posted 2/8/2013 9:41:43 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
Every single day I come on the internet there is a new thing Nintendo did wrong and it just makes me rage and my inner fanboy dies a little inside.

Granted Nintendo does need to get it together but if this stuff makes you "rage" you need to seek counseling. You have bigger issues.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#28sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 9:42:49 AM
I remember all this same stuff for when the Wii came out.

How odd.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#29JackalPosted 2/8/2013 9:51:52 AM
Ah, I'm not too fond of Elfen Lied. But thanks for explaining.

Jackal posted...

At times it's just lame. At other times it's fairly entertaining. Basically, imagine Naruto part 1 happened. Then make Rock Lee the main character of the 2nd part and make it a parody with a chibi art-style. It doesn't add anything storywise, nor does it actually give more depth to characters. You're just watching the characters fooling around for most part, the episodes are often themed after what's happening in Japan (holidays, time of year, food, etc). I hate the Orochimaru episodes for most part, but the very recent episode that starred all 9 Akatsuki members was superb.

Lots of crossdressing in the anime as well (mostly Neji being victimized). And a very suggestive ballerina suit (not sure what's the obsession with a big, hard d***). If you're a fan of Naruto, it might be an entertaining watch. Otherwise, you probably won't like it that much. The show is as Japanese as it gets in every single way.

I might watch an episode or two and see what I think of it. Thanks guys.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak