monster hunter hopefully won't get delayed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. monster hunter hopefully won't get delayed.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
3 years ago#1
after losing rayman legends for a LONG time, i wouldn't stand to have another good game be delayed.
trollers.....the more they respond the less intelligent they are. ._.

User Info: 10000_needles

10000_needles
3 years ago#2
Well since its only localization, I doubt they'll delay it. Yet we must always prepared for the worst.

Though I think the 3DS version of the game will outsell the Wii U one by a landslide(I'm personally getting the 3DS version for portability.)
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#3
If it does then I have no reason to buy this system. X won't be out for a long time and we don't even know if it's going to be released outside of Japan yet.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak

User Info: wingo84

wingo84
3 years ago#4
Jackal posted...
If it does then I have no reason to buy this system. X won't be out for a long time and we don't even know if it's going to be released outside of Japan yet.

Like Nintendo would show it on a Nintendo Direct and then not help localise it. Would be suicide
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
3 years ago#5
Jackal posted...

i thought we already went over this
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

Jackal
3 years ago#6
wingo84 posted...
Jackal posted...

Like Nintendo would show it on a Nintendo Direct and then not help localise it. Would be suicide

Capcom once announced Monster Hunter 3 for the PS3.....

Rayman was announced for a February release...

Until it's on the shelf....it's not out.

Jackal
3 years ago#7
KAMMYqueen posted...
Jackal posted...

i thought we already went over this

I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't had any discussion about this with anyone.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. monster hunter hopefully won't get delayed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived