monster hunter hopefully won't get delayed.

#1Akuro19Posted 2/8/2013 5:00:09 AM
after losing rayman legends for a LONG time, i wouldn't stand to have another good game be delayed.
---
trollers.....the more they respond the less intelligent they are. ._.
#210000_needlesPosted 2/8/2013 5:05:45 AM
Well since its only localization, I doubt they'll delay it. Yet we must always prepared for the worst.

Though I think the 3DS version of the game will outsell the Wii U one by a landslide(I'm personally getting the 3DS version for portability.)
---
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
#3JackalPosted 2/8/2013 5:36:39 AM
If it does then I have no reason to buy this system. X won't be out for a long time and we don't even know if it's going to be released outside of Japan yet.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#4wingo84Posted 2/8/2013 5:40:20 AM
Jackal posted...
If it does then I have no reason to buy this system. X won't be out for a long time and we don't even know if it's going to be released outside of Japan yet.

Like Nintendo would show it on a Nintendo Direct and then not help localise it. Would be suicide
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/8/2013 5:44:46 AM
Jackal posted...

i thought we already went over this
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6JackalPosted 2/8/2013 5:45:36 AM
wingo84 posted...
Jackal posted...

Like Nintendo would show it on a Nintendo Direct and then not help localise it. Would be suicide

Capcom once announced Monster Hunter 3 for the PS3.....

Rayman was announced for a February release...

Until it's on the shelf....it's not out.
---
#7JackalPosted 2/8/2013 5:47:20 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
Jackal posted...

i thought we already went over this

I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't had any discussion about this with anyone.
---