You know what's most dissapointing about Rayman Legends?

#11tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/8/2013 6:17:42 AM
Yeah, the handful saying "this makes sense as a financial move" are full of it.

They're basically totally completely decimating the Wii U sales prospects of the game just so that the PS360 versions can MAYBE sell SLIGHTLY better than they would have otherwise (no guarantee). And launching into the teeth of that fall/winter competition. VERY dumb.

(Assuming of course that the reports that the game was essentially 99% done are true.)
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#12GencoilPosted 2/8/2013 6:22:22 AM
tizzywilkillyou posted...

They're basically totally completely decimating the Wii U sales prospects of the game just so that the PS360 versions can MAYBE sell SLIGHTLY better than they would have otherwise (no guarantee). And launching into the teeth of that fall/winter competition. VERY dumb.

(Assuming of course that the reports that the game was essentially 99% done are true.)

This could've been a system seller, now some people are just gonna be like "Eh, I'll get it on PS3/360 now... I ain't touching that silly Nintendo stuff".
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#13DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:02:18 AM
Gencoil posted...
tizzywilkillyou posted...

This could've been a system seller, now some people are just gonna be like "Eh, I'll get it on PS3/360 now... I ain't touching that silly Nintendo stuff".

I have a WiiU and this is my attitude to most 3rd party titles to be fair, so you're 100% right. I'm even buying Aliens on the P.C to get it earlier.
#14deathsaber79Posted 2/8/2013 7:16:21 AM
Bottom line, the game is done being developed (on Wii U). We all know it, the devs even admitted how they did forced overtime to get it done in February, SO RELEASE IT!!! Thats the most bothersome part.

Honestly, the only reason I can see why Wii U isn't getting their version now is because of some kind of payoff coming from MS or Sony.

Otherwise, what would it matter to the Sony/MS audience that that we got the game now? It woudn't affect those dead set against buying Wii U who want Rayman- they can still get their game once its available. But let us have the game were we promised as being launch window since last year! Its not like we are only being delayed a month here, were talking another 6-7 months here, while they sit on a finished game, screwing nintendo, to just pander to MS/Sony, again. GRRRRR
#15FFTHEWINNERPosted 2/8/2013 7:21:27 AM
i will certainly buy it on the 360. been waiting for that announcment for sometime :).
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png