Could be worse, you know.

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/8/2013 6:51:19 AM
Seven-months delay when the game is complete and only two weeks are left till the intended release? That's child's play, Ubisoft. Try to invest the fans in the game's development, tip-toe for a year around actually greenlighting it or not, promise it will be greenlit if the upcoming demo sells enough, not have the demo come out even though it's completed, reveal one month later that the game had been cancelled and blame the fans' lack of interest for it. Then I'll be talking real disappointment.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2nonexistingheroPosted 2/8/2013 6:52:52 AM
Meh, this is an ass move as well. Suffering is suffering.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:54:18 AM
I know, but having my hopes crushed by that certain other game's situation made me somewhat more accepting of it. I guess I'm becoming desynthetized to dick moves from devs.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Chocobo115Posted 2/8/2013 6:54:59 AM
I have lost count of the years I have been waiting for Final Fantasy versus XIII on the PS3 :(
#5BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:57:42 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
I have lost count of the years I have been waiting for Final Fantasy versus XIII on the PS3 :(

Oh boy, that too. I'm not personally enough of a fan of Final Fantasy, but a friend of mine has been eagerly anticipating Versus XIII since 2006 and now that he's seen Monolith's X he's feeling disheartened and sure the latter will come out first and be a lot better than the former when it finally comes out.
---