ZombiU bundle coming to North America Feb 17th

#41sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 11:07:46 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
389$ for this.
ouch.

It's 40 more than the normal Deluxe, and 70 cheaper than if you bought it all separate.

I'm grabbing it up. It's got two of the games i was already planning on getting.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#42ThreinfhirPosted 2/8/2013 11:22:45 AM
LinktoDrink posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
LinktoDrink posted...
Trash. Don't give Ubisoft your money.

*throws a pepsi can at Link*

CAN it, fanboy.

Sounds sweet.

Get one great game, and one ok game with a console? If they throw in a pro controller, I might have to ask someone here to pinch me.

Fanboy? Who the f*** do you think you're talking to?

http://performinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#43El_ZaggyPosted 2/8/2013 11:26:15 AM
sythe343 posted...
El_Zaggy posted...
389$ for this.
ouch.

It's 40 more than the normal Deluxe, and 70 cheaper than if you bought it all separate.

I'm grabbing it up. It's got two of the games i was already planning on getting.

but tell me, how relevant the wii u will be in 2 years ? tell me if paying 389 will be a good investment in 2 years from now.

I doubt it will be. Thats why its over priced, I prefer pying for a 2000$ pc and for a 600$ console and have them relevant for more years than a console that will pick up dust in 2 years. As it it right now, a lot of people arent even touching their wii u anymore.

So 389$ for this. its too much.
#44manjiPosted 2/8/2013 11:41:07 AM
now i wasn't even interested in zombie u and i'm still not, but to provide two games and a pro controller for that price, i certainly would have picked that up instead the deluxe set on launch day. i'm a little bit offended this is being released so close after initial launch.
#45pikachupwnagePosted 2/8/2013 11:44:50 AM
Thats an added 100$ or so value added to the deluxe set for 40$ more.

Zombiu=60$
Pro controller=40$

Great bundle.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#46sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 11:45:49 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
sythe343 posted...
El_Zaggy posted...
389$ for this.
ouch.

but tell me, how relevant the wii u will be in 2 years ? tell me if paying 389 will be a good investment in 2 years from now.

I doubt it will be. Thats why its over priced, I prefer pying for a 2000$ pc and for a 600$ console and have them relevant for more years than a console that will pick up dust in 2 years. As it it right now, a lot of people arent even touching their wii u anymore.

So 389$ for this. its too much.

I could have said the same exact thing for the PS3 when it was release. People abandon ship way too easily. Doesn't matter if you pay 600 or 400 you're still taking a chance.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#47SolisPosted 2/8/2013 12:06:06 PM
It's an OK deal if you want a Pro controller, but otherwise nothing too special since ZombiU has been down to $40 already. I'm guessing that the copy included with this bundle won't have the full case like the retail version does. Nintendoland being a digital copy in this bundle is a bit of a disappointment as well, since then you wouldn't be able to sell it after you play it (or even bring it over to a friend's house, if you don't pack up the whole console with you).
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#48fhsfootball74Posted 2/8/2013 12:17:36 PM
Solis posted...
It's an OK deal if you want a Pro controller, but otherwise nothing too special since ZombiU has been down to $40 already. I'm guessing that the copy included with this bundle won't have the full case like the retail version does. Nintendoland being a digital copy in this bundle is a bit of a disappointment as well, since then you wouldn't be able to sell it after you play it (or even bring it over to a friend's house, if you don't pack up the whole console with you).

ZombiU will likely have a case. Nintendoland does in the original bundle.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#49DTY3Posted 2/8/2013 12:21:57 PM
wingo84 posted...
Comes with a download of Nintendoland too? thats decent

oh it does? sweet. I guess I know what SKU im getting...
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#50PedroMontanaPosted 2/9/2013 12:35:15 PM
I wonder if i'd have bought this had it been available at launch, despite wanting other games a lot more then ZU (SART, Tank! Tank! Tank!, NSMBU) and not caring about the Pro.

Would have been tempting.
---
No More Heroes