Wii U is in deep trouble.

#1Chenmaster2Posted 2/8/2013 7:23:26 AM
Third parties are getting a little bit skeptical about supporting this system as you tell.

Wii U's concept is confusing and less innovative compared to the Wii!

What should we do?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#2CaioNVPosted 2/8/2013 7:24:27 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
What should we do?

http://i.imgur.com/UevJx.gif
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#3SakurafanboyPosted 2/8/2013 7:24:42 AM
*slams fist on "panic" button*
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#4DinglesteedPosted 2/8/2013 7:25:16 AM
Wait for Monster Hunter, Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario, Metroid/Star Fox (hopefully!), LEGO City, W101, and Pikmin to come out.

Trouble = Instantly gone.
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#5greatone101Posted 2/8/2013 7:27:14 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
Wait for Monster Hunter, Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario, Metroid/Star Fox (hopefully!), LEGO City, W101, and Pikmin to come out.

Monster hunter, Lego, W101 will end up going multi plat at this rate.

And by the time Nintendo first parties come out the next gen will have started with PS4 and NextBox.

So yah it does seem like Nintendo is in trouble especially if the PS4 price is close to the Wii U price.
#6genlockPosted 2/8/2013 7:32:50 AM
Ok, it's less innovative, but how the heck is it confusing?
In fact, how is less innovative ever confusing?
---
Are we not drawn onward, we few? Drawn onward to new era?
#7DinglesteedPosted 2/8/2013 7:33:56 AM
greatone101 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...

And by the time Nintendo first parties come out the next gen will have started with PS4 and NextBox.

So yah it does seem like Nintendo is in trouble especially if the PS4 price is close to the Wii U price.

And how exactly is Sony going to sell their system for as little as $300? If it is as powerful as everyone seems to think it will be it will be a $500+ system unless they take a huge hit on hardware sales - which I doubt they can do given their money situation.

Also, LEGO and W101 are published by Nintendo and MH is already multiplat - 3DS and Wii U...
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#8DeathSnipe777Posted 2/8/2013 7:40:36 AM(edited)
Dinglesteed posted...

Capcom reportedly has a 3-year MH exclusive contract with Nintendo. Also, MH never goes multiplat with the same game. It's either an updated version or a new title altogether. So no, we won't be seeing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate anywhere near the Vita or the PS4. There's a chance we might see an enhanced version of MH4 on Vita or PS4 once the rumored exclusivity contract is up, but we're more likely to see that HD version on the WiiU first. Also, Sony made Capcom mad concerning Monster Hunter (in regards to the localization of Portable 3rd which never happened because of it), and they're not all too happy either about the rampant piracy on the PSP that most likely cost them a lot of sales, despite how well the games sold anyway.

It doesn't really matter to me if Lego goes multiplat or not.

W101 will stay WiiU exclusive imo, just like Bayonetta 2. Nintendo and Platinum Games are all buddy-buddy these days since Nintendo saved Bayonetta 2 while everyone else snubbed it.

Honestly, people predicting that exclusives on WiiU will go multiplat just because of Ninja Gaiden and Rayman are ridiculous. Razor's Edge was never advertised to be exclusive, and the Rayman developers had no say in the decision. Some higher-up suits told them to delay it and make it multiplat.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#9greatone101Posted 2/8/2013 7:39:07 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
greatone101 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...

And how exactly is Sony going to sell their system for as little as $300? If it is as powerful as everyone seems to think it will be it will be a $500+ system unless they take a huge hit on hardware sales - which I doubt they can do given their money situation.

Also, LEGO and W101 are published by Nintendo and MH is already multiplat - 3DS and Wii U...

I never said 300$ i said close to the Wii U price, more like 399$ and its already rumored to be around that price.

And Ninja Gaiden was published by Nintendo and look how that turned out?
#10syphoned_edgePosted 2/8/2013 7:39:58 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
Third parties are getting a little bit skeptical about supporting this system as you tell.

Wii U's concept is confusing and less innovative compared to the Wii!

What should we do?

Please stop spewing this sensationalist tripe.

You're worse than Murdoch.