Really Ubisoft? You hate us that much?

#12wingedangelPosted 2/8/2013 8:08:52 AM
Delaying what several people, including myself, bought a Wii U for TWICE? Just to put it on consoles that don't even need it? That is one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard of.

I hope they screw up Murphy's controls on PS360.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#2ADHDguitarPosted 2/8/2013 8:09:24 AM
I hope the game bombs.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3aredd007Posted 2/8/2013 8:10:56 AM
Ubisoft is smart. They know that the Wii U is bombing and that no one is buying it, so releasing Rayman on other systems is smart and will boost their profits. The Wii U is so pathetic; everyone saw this coming except for people on this board.
#4ADHDguitarPosted 2/8/2013 8:11:34 AM
aredd007 posted...
Ubisoft is smart. They know that the Wii U is bombing and that no one is buying it, so releasing Rayman on other systems is smart and will boost their profits. The Wii U is so pathetic; everyone saw this coming except for people on this board.

See, that would make sense, if they hadn't delayed the Wii U version, which makes absolutely no sense.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#5Chocobo115Posted 2/8/2013 8:12:32 AM
Ah well, at least I'm glad that i'll have Rayman Legends on PS3, been a bit jealous of that Castle Rock trailer for a while.
#6squatch22Posted 2/8/2013 8:12:33 AM
Ubisoft just treat Nintendo fans like dirt. Have for years.

DS:
Rayman 2
Imagine shovelware

3DS:
Rayman 2
Imagine more shovelware
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#72wingedangel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:12:35 AM
aredd007 posted...

GameFAQs User Profile: aredd007

Boards
Board User Information
User Name aredd007
User ID 6015033
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No level posting restrictions, can edit posts, use advanced options.
Account Created Wednesday, January 5, 2011 9:25 PM
Last Visit Friday, February 8, 2013 11:09 AM
Karma 108
Active Messages Posted 8

Nothing to see here.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#8sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 8:13:14 AM
aredd007 posted...

Odd, I'm an Xbox, PS3, user and i'm opting for the Wii U this time. Didn't really bother with these boards until i started getting the money to get one.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#9Crazy_tank51Posted 2/8/2013 8:17:17 AM
aredd007 posted...

It's been out 3 months. THREE. MONTHS. With only 2 first-party titles. Come back and say Wii U is pathetic when it has the next Zelda and Smash game on it.

And I have to say tis BS on Ubisofts part even though I doubt I'll get it. You have the game done, ship it. Get some sales and then port it.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#10meiyukiPosted 2/8/2013 8:30:40 AM
Guy please stop responding to every troll that posts in a thread. You are the reasons they keep coming back. Don't reply, click message detail, check trolling, report user, and also add to ignore list.

As far as the rayman situation the best thing you can do is not buy the game and send a polite email or better yet hand written letter to ubisoft explaining exactly why they lost your sale. Trust me if they get tens of thousands of letters over this someone is going to have a lot of explaining to do at the next board or investor(not sure if they're publicly traded) meeting. It might not affect this particular game but it sure will make them think twice about pulling something like this again.