Really Ubisoft? You hate us that much?

#11pearl arowanaPosted 2/8/2013 8:55:33 AM
wii u is sinking lower and lower... :(

all third party developer are smart not to develop game exclusively for wii u since due to wii u very weak hardware.. the game will be identical on ps3 and 360.. these old platform already have huge userbase. hence more profit. it make sense
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#12noutBrPosted 2/8/2013 9:14:32 AM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
aredd007 posted...
Ubisoft is smart. They know that the Wii U is bombing and that no one is buying it, so releasing Rayman on other systems is smart and will boost their profits. The Wii U is so pathetic; everyone saw this coming except for people on this board.

It's been out 3 months. THREE. MONTHS. With only 2 first-party titles. Come back and say Wii U is pathetic when it has the next Zelda and Smash game on it.

And I have to say tis BS on Ubisofts part even though I doubt I'll get it. You have the game done, ship it. Get some sales and then port it.

It's like this every time a new console launches, there are always a large number of future sighted self proclaimed industry experts. Even the experts are fond of this doom speculation, remember the 3DS? Or how about the PS3 that was doomed to fail because it had so few games and was so expensive.

There's no predicting what the future holds so why even bother.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#13McMarblesPosted 2/8/2013 9:42:35 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
aredd007 posted...
Ubisoft is smart. They know that the Wii U is bombing and that no one is buying it, so releasing Rayman on other systems is smart and will boost their profits. The Wii U is so pathetic; everyone saw this coming except for people on this board.

See, that would make sense, if they hadn't delayed the Wii U version, which makes absolutely no sense.

Of course it makes sense! Why release a game in the middle of a game drought, on a system where you have no competition and people literally starving for something new to play, when you can release in the fall, competing with dozens of high-profile releases on systems that already have huge libraries?

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#14meiyukiPosted 2/8/2013 9:46:20 AM
McMarbles posted...

Of course it makes sense! Why release a game in the middle of a game drought, on a system where you have no competition and people literally starving for something new to play, when you can release in the fall, competing with dozens of high-profile releases on systems that already have huge libraries?

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

There's going to be more competition on the wiiU too at that point. Though I'm not sure how much that's going to matter since they seem content with burning that bridge.
#15Mattatron42Posted 2/8/2013 9:46:40 AM
They hate us so much, that they didn't even try to sugarcoat the reason behind the delay. They came out and said, "it's finished, but we are releasing them all at once."
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#16AlustarPosted 2/8/2013 9:48:32 AM
I am sure it's because Nintendo didn't pay them for exclusivity therefor they wont give it to them.