Wii u is selling less then vita in UK !!!!

#1private400Posted 2/8/2013 9:16:52 AM(edited)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512312

34 000 including Nintendoland bundles.

To put it in perspective: They are selling less than the vita over there which has no retails for february.

i think EU is a lost cause for WII U.
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#2TheStarCorePosted 2/8/2013 9:18:33 AM
1. EU and UK aren't the same, it's doing better in other European countries than it is here in the UK

2. We simply have no advertisement here at the moment, no one knows what Wii U is. Rayman would have certainly helped, and Scribblenauts getting delayed days before release is enough kick in the gut.
#3ADHDguitarPosted 2/8/2013 9:19:23 AM
Nintendo completely dropped the ball on advertising.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4private400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:20:04 AM
TheStarCore posted...
1. EU and UK aren't the same, it's doing better in other European countries than it is here in the UK

2. We simply have no advertisement here at the moment, no one knows what Wii U is. Rayman would have certainly helped, and Scribblenauts getting delayed days before release is enough kick in the gut.

only France i imagine.
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#5sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 9:21:20 AM
Did you read any more of the posts there?

Someone mentions that's Software sales.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#6private400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:30:25 AM
sythe343 posted...

even so ,this is abysmal on all levels

and no mario or x games hitting for 6 months SMH ?

If nintendo wants to save this thing they are gonna have to pull a 3ds miracle X 50

then again 3DS isn't doing so hot over there either .
---
#7wingo84Posted 2/8/2013 9:32:06 AM
TheStarCore posted...

France and Germany are selling it well I think
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#8sythe343Posted 2/8/2013 9:35:04 AM
private400 posted...
sythe343 posted...

even so ,this is abysmal on all levels

and no mario or x games hitting for 6 months SMH ?

If nintendo wants to save this thing they are gonna have to pull a 3ds miracle X 50

then again 3DS isn't doing so hot over there either .

There's no software out there...and there's considerably less than the system you're comparing it to, the vita, which has been out for a year now. How can a system make software sales in large numbers when there's only like 6 games to pick from. Having 10 people buy half of 6 games a piece is gonna be alot less than if you have the same 10 buy half of 16 games.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#9KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/8/2013 9:36:18 AM
<< insert womans scream here >>
---
Before anyone replies to me :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#10darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/8/2013 9:37:20 AM
What do you expect? It's not really that alarming considering there's really not that much to choose from right now. You're not going to get millions of software sales from a small library of launch games right after the holiday season ends. Not to mention most of Europe is financially getting their ass raped right now anyway.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!