People on Miiverse "Wishing cancer upon Ubisoft" no joke.

#11VideoGamer1990Posted 2/8/2013 9:52:07 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
fanboys are fruit of the same tree after all (or however you say that)

Bayonetta fans went rampage for Bayonetta going Wii U exclusive.
Nintendo fans goes rampaging due Ray Man Legends losing exclusivity.

No sympathy from me.

The only "fans" that are raging about the exclusivity are the trolls and the really stupid fans. Otherwise, almost all the Nintendo fans are raging more about the delay, since it was almost done and was going to come out in 2-3 weeks.

Still, no excuse for the one wishing cancer. At least so far though, it's the only death threat I heard, which is better compared to Bayonetta 2's whole lot of them.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 50
#12geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 9:57:28 AM
VideoGamer1990 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...

No sympathy from me.

The only "fans" that are raging about the exclusivity are the trolls and the really stupid fans. Otherwise, almost all the Nintendo fans are raging more about the delay, since it was almost done and was going to come out in 2-3 weeks.

Still, no excuse for the one wishing cancer. At least so far though, it's the only death threat I heard, which is better compared to Bayonetta 2's whole lot of them.

This
---
Sweet
#13meiyukiPosted 2/8/2013 9:59:07 AM(edited)
Do we actually have a screenshot of anyone wishing cancer cause frankly you can say whatever you want about someone on gamefaqs without proof.

This reason I say this is according to the youtube link, I'm 5 minutes in and havn't seen it, granted I can't read the foreign languages but still. I don't doubt there are idiots out there who would do it, but at this point it seems like a baseless accusation.
#14Shadowbird_RHPosted 2/8/2013 10:03:12 AM(edited)
VideoGamer1990 posted...

I agree with that, though both the fact that it would have been an excellent sales opportunity for Ubisoft to take advantage of Wii U owners looking for more Wii U games, and that it would mean a 7 month head start on other console sales.

VideoGamer1990 posted...
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 50

I also agree with that, so long as Capcom can either refrain from screwing it up like Dragon Quarter, or sell the IP to someone who can do a good job with it.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#15MarikoNumber35Posted 2/8/2013 10:02:55 AM
meiyuki posted...
Do we actually have a screenshot of anyone wishing cancer cause frankly you can say whatever you want about someone on gamefaqs without proof.

This reason I say this is according to the youtube link, I'm 5 minutes in and havn't seen it, granted I can't read the foreign languages but still. I don't doubt there are idiots out there who would do it, but at this point it seems like a baseless accusation.

I saw one a few hours ago but I think it got deleted eventually because I went back to post and it wasn't there.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#16darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 10:06:02 AM
Chocobo115 posted...

No sympathy from me.

First off, people aren't mad that it's a multiplat. They're mad that a completed game is being delayed for no reason.

Secondly, I'd love to see some screenshots, because I'm not finding these supposed cancer-wishers on my Miiverse feed.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#17pearl arowanaPosted 2/8/2013 10:10:21 AM
i bet most of them that said they cancel their pre-order is buying the better and cheaper version on ps3 or 360. rofl
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#18meiyukiPosted 2/8/2013 10:13:01 AM
darkjedilink posted...

Secondly, I'd love to see some screenshots, because I'm not finding these supposed cancer-wishers on my Miiverse feed.

I'd add that I'd like to see a screen shot of an older post doing it cause at this point I wouldn't be surprised if someone goes out and makes the post just for the sake of a screenshot. I won't be surprised if they can find one or two loonies, I just so far have seen no evidence of it.