New Lego City trailer

#21Bahamut_10thPosted 2/9/2013 4:44:40 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Soon on a PS3/360 close to you. :3

This game is very reliant on the GamePad's functionality to work on any 7th gen platform.
#22Virus66Posted 2/9/2013 6:07:25 AM
dark trunks posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Soon on a PS3/360 close to you. :3

Possibly - it'll be a dumbed-down, worse-looking and worse-performing port, though.

I wouldn't doubt that. I have bought all the Lego games on the Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 over the years. More recently, however, I have tried the demos for the Xbox version of each Lego game, and they're much clearer, more vibrant and sharper. I don't know what their problem is with the PS3, but since Lego Star Wars III, I have found the Xbox versions better.

However, I buy them now for the PC instead.

The problem is that they usually develop the game and optimize it for the 360 first, and then try porting the code over, which results in the described situation if they don't put in enough work. The same thing will happen with any Wii U optimized game going to the 360/PS3/whatever if they don't bother optimizing for that system.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#23AdamLazarusoPosted 2/9/2013 6:11:57 AM
Better than the last trailer. The humour still seems pretty forced though.

And...

AdamLazaruso posted...
Ok, you guys. Time for real talk.

Lego City looks sort of decent and all but do you really not think that there's perhaps a problem with a system's lineup of games when this is the most it has to look forward to?

---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#24wingo84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:55:20 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Better than the last trailer. The humour still seems pretty forced though.

And...

AdamLazaruso posted...
Ok, you guys. Time for real talk.

Lego City looks sort of decent and all but do you really not think that there's perhaps a problem with a system's lineup of games when this is the most it has to look forward to?

The lineup is pretty lacklustre and of course this game will shine brighter than if other big name games were released around it but that's not to say the game is getting undeserved attention. It looks decent.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival