Could not connect to the Wii U console

#1OutlawJTPosted 2/8/2013 11:21:57 AM
So, I have been using my Wii U just fine with no issues since I got it at Xmas. A few days ago however, I started getting the title message on my gamepad every time I turn it on with it asking me to move it closer to the console then turn it off and on again. I have done this as close as three inches from the console to no effect. I have tried resyncing but it simply tells me the device is already synced to the console. So, effectively I can't use my Wii U gamepad at present. Does anyone know how to fix this?
#2b1gt0nePosted 2/8/2013 11:50:46 AM
turn off the bluetooth wireless speaker that is close by
#3OutlawJT(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:59:37 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
turn off the bluetooth wireless speaker that is close by

We have no bluetooth speakers in the house. Or other bluetooth devices for that matter aside from my laptop which is upstairs from the console. Nothing in the house moved or changed from the day it worked fine to the day it started doing this.
#4skulldevil1Posted 2/8/2013 12:02:49 PM
I have exactly the same problem the console starts some times and other times it won't work for a full day. I also get the same message has you on the gamepad and I have no bluetooth devices...... I saw people talking about it in forums more and more.....
---
MY WRATH IS YOUR HELL!
#5skulldevil1Posted 2/8/2013 12:04:09 PM
I have a bad feeling every wii u will start doing it eventually...... Hope they can fix this with a simple update
---
MY WRATH IS YOUR HELL!
#6OutlawJT(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:03 PM
Can anyone help with this?