At first I was a little miffed at the ZombiU bundle...

#31Jaime_BennPosted 2/11/2013 5:46:52 AM(edited)
gamebuyer22 posted...
No one wants Nintendo land let alone a digital version. Atleast with a physical you could sell for more. No replay value in minigame collections. ZombiU may be a reason to buy. Though it looks boring watching vids on youtube. My Ps3 and 360 backlog is huge right now. Thats the problem with this bundle. Most people own other systems that are still getting better games this year.

I did. Wasn't going to buy Nintendo Land at $60 though. Then again, I'm not even going to buy Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, Ni No Kuni, or the new Fire Emblem games at full price even though I want to buy them. Most likely, I wouldn't touched them for a while because I have other games on the backlog.

If it turns out that Ni No Kuni and Fire Emblem are rare, I'll pick them up when I see them at a store. If not, I'll just have to buy the digital versions.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#32Jaime_BennPosted 2/11/2013 5:48:35 AM
Pigfarts posted...
icarus231 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
The main problem with this "bundle" is you are not saving any more. They are charge you the same amount the game cost in stores. Zombie U can easily be found for $40 look on cheapassgamer.com

You seem to not know your math

wii u 350
pro controler 50
zombie u 60

thats 460
you are saving 70

Except zombie U goes on sale every week somewhere for 40$ you must be a hardcore nintendo defender.

Now correct me if I am wrong doesn't the pro controller already get packaged with the deluxe for 350?

All they are doing is selling you a full priced deluxe package with a 40 zombie U , which is already 40 in a lot of stores.

next your arguement is going to be the AC adapter is worth 20 and the AV cables are worth 15.

Nope, you don't get the Pro controller in the USA bundle for $350
---
#33PigfartsPosted 2/11/2013 5:54:10 AM
oh ok my bad, then thats not that bad, I thought the pro controller was the touch screen one.

Im still going to wait for monster U before I take the plundge.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#34sythe343Posted 2/11/2013 5:58:11 AM
Pigfarts posted...

Except zombie U goes on sale every week somewhere for 40$ you must be a hardcore nintendo defender.

Now correct me if I am wrong doesn't the pro controller already get packaged with the deluxe for 350?

All they are doing is selling you a full priced deluxe package with a 40 zombie U , which is already 40 in a lot of stores.

1. I've not seen ZombiU for sale anywhere near that price yet, even gamestop has it at 50 for a "used" copy. Which is nice considering Nintendo is the only one not doing the "no used gaems"

2. You are wrong.

http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/nintendo-wii-u-32gb-deluxe-set/104794

Yeah yeah, gamestop, but they list what's in the bundle. They don't list what's in the ZombiU one yet, but we all know it has the Deluxe with Pro controller and Zombiu. So You mean they are selling us a reduced price ZombiU with a free Pro Controller.

And before you say i'm a fanboy, or nintendrone, or whatever. Check my Sig. There is no mention of Nintendo products mainly because I don't have one other than my DS.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#35Jaime_BennPosted 2/11/2013 6:14:38 AM
Also, these days, it's not uncommon for a game to go on sale for $40. No point in buying any game for $60.
---
#36DeathSnipe777Posted 2/11/2013 6:59:06 AM
No replay value in minigame collections.

The point of a minigame collection is that you play them over and over.

Just wanted to let you know, mate.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#37icarus231Posted 2/11/2013 7:05:13 AM
Pigfarts posted...
icarus231 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
The main problem with this "bundle" is you are not saving any more. They are charge you the same amount the game cost in stores. Zombie U can easily be found for $40 look on cheapassgamer.com

You seem to not know your math

wii u 350
pro controler 50
zombie u 60

thats 460
you are saving 70

next your arguement is going to be the AC adapter is worth 20 and the AV cables are worth 15.

So if you knock 20 off you are still saving $50 and no you dont get the pro controller
#38sythe343Posted 2/11/2013 7:24:53 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
No replay value in minigame collections.

The point of a minigame collection is that you play them over and over.

Just wanted to let you know, mate.

Isn't that the whole reason Warioware did well? I had fun with it, and it's a blast to watch someone play.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#39lipnox88Posted 2/11/2013 7:49:07 AM
considering I bought a pro controller for $50 and wanted nintendo land digitally I feel like I was ripped off when I bought my unit.
---
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games