If Ubisoft pulls the same stunt with Watch Dogs-

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/8/2013 3:05:44 PM
How would you feel if, after the game went gold, it was delayed for a same day release Wii U version? - Results (200 votes)
It shouldn't be delayed, two wrongs don't make a right.
31.5% (63 votes)
Good. Payback is a motha-.
20.5% (41 votes)
Muffin Button
11.5% (23 votes)
Glad it's coming, disappointed in Ubi.
13.5% (27 votes)
Wouldn't care.
23% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Ubisoft has already said it's quite possible that the game could make it to the U. Given the same circumstances seen here with Rayman Legends, how would you feel if Ubisoft forced an extended delay for the Wii U?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#2AsuirPosted 2/8/2013 3:06:45 PM
Needs to be announced for the Wii U first.
---
Ftw!
#3wingo84Posted 2/8/2013 3:08:09 PM(edited)
Isnt the fact its being delayed have something to do with that Microsoft contract thing? Or was that just BS ?

EDIT: Rayman that is...

---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#4darkjedilinkPosted 2/8/2013 3:11:26 PM
Asuir posted...

The PS360 version of RL wasn't announced first - the delay was.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#5P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:11:57 PM
wingo84 posted...
Isnt the fact its being delayed have something to do with that Microsoft contract thing? Or was that just BS ?

Supposedly but Ubisoft is claiming it's because they "always tend to do simultaneous releases". I still think it's a competitor's policy, whether Microsoft or Sony, that's forcing this idiotic decision.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#6MegagunstarmanPosted 2/8/2013 3:14:35 PM
Muffin Button
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#7AsuirPosted 2/8/2013 3:14:39 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Asuir posted...

The PS360 version of RL wasn't announced first - the delay was.

And how do you feel about that? I thought the juggernaut that was the Wii U was the only console that could play it?
---
Ftw!
#8CagebladePosted 2/8/2013 3:15:30 PM
Protip:

Watch_Dogs is not a title for current gen, PS3/360 are placeholders because they couldn't reveal next-gen consoles at that time.

You will see full reveal at E3.

It's not coming to WiiU, because it's simply not possible from technical standpoint.
---
Browser:Error 404
#9GdboyratedloudPosted 2/8/2013 3:17:34 PM
wait, what Microsoft contract thingy???
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#10Paulf001Posted 2/8/2013 3:17:35 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
wingo84 posted...

Supposedly but Ubisoft is claiming it's because they "always tend to do simultaneous releases". I still think it's a competitor's policy, whether Microsoft or Sony, that's forcing this idiotic decision.

MS had a policy like that when 360 came out that a game had to be released at the same time as competitors consoles or have new features because they didn't want a bunch of PS2 ports on 360.