If Ubisoft pulls the same stunt with Watch Dogs-

#41mjc0961Posted 2/8/2013 7:54:25 PM
Cageblade posted...
Gen4 (Obis/Durango)

What the f*** did I just read?!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#42mjc0961Posted 2/8/2013 7:56:08 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
wingo84 posted...
Isnt the fact its being delayed have something to do with that Microsoft contract thing? Or was that just BS ?

EDIT: Rayman that is...

BS. Companies break that policy all the time and their games still appear on 360. Companies such as Ubisoft, who gave the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed 3 4 extra missions, and guess what? Assassin's Creed 3 is still on Xbox 360.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112562-Microsoft-Doesnt-Want-Sonys-Sloppy-Seconds

1. Escapist Magazine news is frequently wrong. Read me the one about how you can't even get rid of a computer virus by formatting your hard drive again, please!
2. Read your own article, they don't want "Sony's Sloppy Seconds". Doesn't say anything about Nintendo there.
3. I again point to Assassin's Creed 3. My real life example of that policy not being applicable to big publishers > your crappy Escapist article.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#43geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 8:12:58 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
syphoned_edge posted...

The GPU supports DirectX11 Custom Effects.

Sit down, stop whining.

Proof

Its in the pudding
---
Sweet
#44geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 8:14:56 PM
mjc0961 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
wingo84 posted...
Isnt the fact its being delayed have something to do with that Microsoft contract thing? Or was that just BS ?

EDIT: Rayman that is...

BS. Companies break that policy all the time and their games still appear on 360. Companies such as Ubisoft, who gave the PS3 version of Assassin's Creed 3 4 extra missions, and guess what? Assassin's Creed 3 is still on Xbox 360.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/112562-Microsoft-Doesnt-Want-Sonys-Sloppy-Seconds

1. Escapist Magazine news is frequently wrong. Read me the one about how you can't even get rid of a computer virus by formatting your hard drive again, please!
2. Read your own article, they don't want "Sony's Sloppy Seconds". Doesn't say anything about Nintendo there.
3. I again point to Assassin's Creed 3. My real life example of that policy not being applicable to big publishers > your crappy Escapist article.

Ac3, when it was released the ps3 had more missions from the beginning?
---
Sweet
#45P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:39:59 PM
geneticsftw posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
syphoned_edge posted...

The GPU supports DirectX11 Custom Effects.

Sit down, stop whining.

Proof

Its in the pudding

Gaming Blend: While the Wii U doesn't specifically use DirectX functionality, will the Unity Engine for the Wii U allow for DirectX 11 equivalent functionality in regards to shaders, soft and self shadowing as well as potential scalability for shader 5.0 (or higher)?

Helgason: Yeah. We'll do a we'll make it potentially possible to do.

What's interesting is that our philosophy is always this: We have a match work flow and I'm sure we can make a decent game and prototype, and they're fun. And then we have a shared system that basically allows you to access the full capabilities of the hardware you run. That's going to be good whether you're running [software] on an iPhone, the Wii U, a gaming PC or whatever.

So what Unity is all about is the evolution from PC and you get really good cross-platform economics porting from one device to the other. But also, it's become layered between you and the hardware and layered between you and the controls. And you look back at some of the stuff we showed at the Unite Conference that we did about a month ago, and we showed some videos [] we were showing off our lighting technology and there's a demo of that, we call it a CG movie. It basically looks like a movie but it's actually in real-time.

There's a session where we walk in and pry open that movie and start moving things around and of course all of that technology we're making available.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=186139
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece