So... its gonna be interesting to see how Nintendo pulls out of this tailspin...

#71EvenglarePosted 2/9/2013 4:50:24 AM
OP have you ever been around during a launch of ANY system? Everyone says the same **** and it always turns out the same. Fine. With very rare exception. Do you REALLY think nintendo is going to die? Sorry man it isnt going to happen.
---
The Game. When you think about the game you lose the game. You just lost the game. Welcome to the game.
#72dcamp27Posted 2/9/2013 4:56:25 AM
They need to rock at E3!!!
#73KAMMYqueenPosted 2/9/2013 5:08:01 AM
i did not know this was the vita board. well time to get glasses
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#74bratt100Posted 2/9/2013 5:56:53 AM
Nintendo well do fine. People tend to forget that the only consoles to get nintendo are are Nintendo consoles and despite anyone's gut feeling they consistently make some of the best games ever made and they don't pander to anyone.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#75PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:58:05 AM
Evenglare posted...
OP have you ever been around during a launch of ANY system? Everyone says the same **** and it always turns out the same. Fine. With very rare exception. Do you REALLY think nintendo is going to die? Sorry man it isnt going to happen.

Again, I didn't say they were gonna die...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#76PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:59:02 AM
ZvoLtx posted...
Nice sig Punchout.

Been a while since I've seen you around

Thanks man, same to you
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#77PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:06:58 AM
I do want to add for the people that won't read the OP and just assume, IM NOT SAYING NINTENDO IS DOOMED.

I'm purely wondering how they are gonna better there situation, that's all.
---
#78KoL_AddictPosted 2/9/2013 6:23:24 AM
I personally don't by third party titles on Nintendo consoles unless they are exclusives. Honestly the Rayman being released on every platform and being delayed hurt a lot in my opinion. Least we get Lego City soon!
---
PSN ID/GamerTag: KoLAddict
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 2064-1674-1575
#79SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 6:53:20 AM
It'll start selling when real info on the new Mario games starts coming out. And the new Zelda. Those seem to be the only real first party games Nintendo is bothering to push on Wii U. Those FExSMT and "X" games will probably excited Japanese fans, but the West won't see them at the same time.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#80DemonDog666Posted 2/9/2013 7:47:28 AM
mjc0961 posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
1. Its losing the exclusives it has, in regards to Rayman and Razors edge. Not ideal.

Thoughts?

While Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge was not going to 360 and PS3: "It's just a port of an old game, who cares, Nintendo is doooooomed!"

After NG3RE is announced as coming to other consoles: "Nintendo just lost another exclusive, Nintendo is doooooomed!"

My thoughts are that you can't have your cake and eat it too, trolls. It can't be unimportant because it's a port (and thus not exclusive) before, but now a major blow that they lost another exclusive (that wasn't exclusive in the first place as you so loved to point out prior to the announcement). Logic does not permit that.

You can have your cake and eat it too, what you can't do is eat your cake and have it too.