well it's confirmed now that Vita sales > Wii U sales

#11darkus_fPosted 2/8/2013 3:44:59 PM
...What were you trying to achieve with this topic?
The Vita is still flopping. The WiiU is in a bad spot but not as bad as the Vita.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#12YoyokuKOPosted 2/8/2013 3:45:11 PM
wingo84 posted...
YoyokuKO posted...
when did europe become so popular?

Woahhhhh back off PAL

gettit?

I tip my hat good sir
a tip of the top
#13DrumguyPosted 2/8/2013 3:54:25 PM
ryunow7 posted...
k
#14Baha05Posted 2/8/2013 4:03:45 PM
First UK =/= World Wide Sales, second the Vita came out a year ago and is finally getting the sales ball rolling
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15Paulf001Posted 2/8/2013 4:06:13 PM
Why do people keep comparing the Wii U to a Vita either way about one selling more then the other. Its a home console vs a hand held they aren't the same thing.

I see people keep posting Wii U is doing better then Vita Sony is going to fail Vita hasn't sold well ect. all while ignoring the fact that PS3 is doing just fine.
#16Beatperson14Posted 2/8/2013 4:07:49 PM
Paulf001 posted...
Why do people keep comparing the Wii U to a Vita either way about one selling more then the other. Its a home console vs a hand held they aren't the same thing.

I see people keep posting Wii U is doing better then Vita Sony is going to fail Vita hasn't sold well ect. all while ignoring the fact that PS3 is doing just fine.

This. Can't even compete with the big boys
#17Ryohazuki10469Posted 2/8/2013 4:07:59 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Gimea posted...
and people considered the Vita a flop.

Vita has about 9 more months on the market. And has very little that could motivate sales and nothing that will truly generate momentum.

Try harder

Funny, I remember when people came in and were calling the Vita a flop around when it came out, and were comparing it to the 3DS when it was out a year by the time it came to the US....

But now when people do it for the Wii U, it's not valid and they have to try harder.

*shrug* I don't get people.
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon Nintendo ID: RyoHazuki1
#18squatch22Posted 2/8/2013 4:09:21 PM
Ryohazuki10469 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Gimea posted...

Vita has about 9 more months on the market. And has very little that could motivate sales and nothing that will truly generate momentum.

Try harder

Funny, I remember when people came in and were calling the Vita a flop around when it came out, and were comparing it to the 3DS when it was out a year by the time it came to the US....

But now when people do it for the Wii U, it's not valid and they have to try harder.

actually, ppl were mostly comparing Vita to 3DS sales at the same point in its life
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#19Ryohazuki10469Posted 2/8/2013 4:23:40 PM
squatch22 posted...
Ryohazuki10469 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Gimea posted...

Try harder

actually, ppl were mostly comparing Vita to 3DS sales at the same point in its life

I'm gonna go ahead and say people were doing both. God knows how many sales topics I saw in that section. Still love my vita to this day. <3
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon Nintendo ID: RyoHazuki1