Is there a way to clear an update when downloading?

#1AkimboP90Posted 2/8/2013 2:52:52 PM
I was updating Black Ops, something happened, no idea what, but now, it's stuck at a point and won't go any further, it just stays there for a couple of seconds and gives me an unknown error message.
I feel it may have corrupted or something, so, is there a way to clear it and restart?
---
This signature will be changed when Justin Gabriel wins a singles title or gets released. ~ Started 17/3/11
#2DrumguyPosted 2/8/2013 3:06:01 PM
Sounds like your connection got dropped long enough to mess with the update. How many times have you tried it?
#3AkimboP90(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:09:04 PM
Drumguy posted...
Sounds like your connection got dropped long enough to mess with the update. How many times have you tried it?

I've tried it many times, but, still, the exact same problem every time. I don't think that's the problem, because, the connection doesn't get dropped when using Netflix or anything.
---
This signature will be changed when Justin Gabriel wins a singles title or gets released. ~ Started 17/3/11
#4mmarksterPosted 2/8/2013 3:12:26 PM
System Settings, Data Management, System Storage, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Update Data], Delete.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster