A bundle?? After....3 months?

#1RyuuHou25Posted 2/8/2013 3:33:01 PM
http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/08/nintendo-wii-u-zombiu-deluxe-bundle/

It's on Gamestop.com

WOW. That's a huge slap in the fact to people that pre ordered this or bought it initially, and this is a HUGE warning sign on how the Wii U is doing, if they're having to already offer a bundle after only 3 months.

I mean.....really?

I loved Nintendo, I still love Nintendo, but this is not going well at all for them, it really isn't in my eyes.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#2RedOrionPosted 2/8/2013 3:34:12 PM
This bundle was available in the UK at launch, it's just new to NA.
#340DribylfPosted 2/8/2013 3:34:13 PM
I'm not seeing the issue here.

Might be because there isn't one.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#4Justice_ApolloPosted 2/8/2013 3:34:35 PM
A Mario 3D Land 3DS Bundle? Wow that's a huge slap in the face of people who bought the 3DS alone.

A Mario Kart 7 3DS Bundle? Wow huge slap in the face.

A Fire Emblem Bundle? Wow huge slap.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#5WalkiethrougiePosted 2/8/2013 3:34:38 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
http://www.engadget.com/2013/02/08/nintendo-wii-u-zombiu-deluxe-bundle/

It's on Gamestop.com

WOW. That's a huge slap in the fact to people that pre ordered this or bought it initially, and this is a HUGE warning sign on how the Wii U is doing, if they're having to already offer a bundle after only 3 months.

I mean.....really?

I loved Nintendo, I still love Nintendo, but this is not going well at all for them, it really isn't in my eyes.

And why does this matter?
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#6Beatperson14Posted 2/8/2013 3:35:41 PM
It's even funnier because this is really just a replacement price cut, which they said wouldn't happen for PR (and lied). So instead they cheapen the stuff AROUND the U. Lmao Ninty gg
#7FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/8/2013 3:36:55 PM
thats one hell of a deal o.0
---
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3 (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#8Justice_ApolloPosted 2/8/2013 3:37:02 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
It's even funnier because this is really just a replacement price cut, which they said wouldn't happen for PR (and lied). So instead they cheapen the stuff AROUND the U. Lmao Ninty gg

The Wii got bundles.
The 3DS got bundles.
The DS got bundles.

And they were all doing fine. Bundle =/= price cut.
The point of a bundle is to be cheaper than buying the items seperately.

Genius.
---
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!
#9RyuuHou25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:38:53 PM
Justice_Apollo posted...
A Mario 3D Land 3DS Bundle? Wow that's a huge slap in the face of people who bought the 3DS alone.

A Mario Kart 7 3DS Bundle? Wow huge slap in the face.

A Fire Emblem Bundle? Wow huge slap.

None of which came out at 3 months after the fact and offered some pretty damn big values like this is doing.

If I had bought a Wii U Deluxe at launch, I'd be furious.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10Baha05Posted 2/8/2013 3:39:42 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
None of which came out at 3 months after the fact and offered some pretty damn big values like this is doing.

If I had bought a Wii U Deluxe at launch, I'd be furious.

You getting mad about it would make you look foolish
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U