Microsoft is NOT the reason behind the Rayman Legends delay.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/8/2013 4:52:58 PM
People are claiming that Microsoft will only allow games the be put on their console if it's simultaneously released on other consoles.

But what game was announced to hit the Xbox the day before the Rayman Legends delay was announced? Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge which was originally a Wii U Exclusive.

Joe Danger was released on the PSN a year before it was released on the XBLA.

People are just grasping at straws now even though Ubisoft confirmed that the only reason it was delayed was because THEY wanted a simultaneous release.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2SlimeSwayzePosted 2/8/2013 4:55:21 PM
Understand that people here are more interested in altering the facts to fit their own delusional fantasies, instead of accepting the facts and changing their crazy views to fit reality. Your efforts here are commendable, but sadly futile.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#3thefabregas22Posted 2/8/2013 4:55:56 PM
Ah ok. Btw I seriously hope you get to e3 and live longer than your due date. Hopefully you'll beat this "terminal" illness. All the best, tiger. Stay strong you godamned warrior
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#4KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:59:28 PM
thefabregas22 posted...
Ah ok. Btw I seriously hope you get to e3 and live longer than your due date. Hopefully you'll beat this "terminal" illness. All the best, tiger. Stay strong you godamned warrior

...are you mocking me?
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#5monkeyspoonPosted 2/8/2013 5:01:34 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
People are claiming that Microsoft will only allow games the be put on their console if it's simultaneously released on other consoles.

But what game was announced to hit the Xbox the day before the Rayman Legends delay was announced? Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge which was originally a Wii U Exclusive.

Joe Danger was released on the PSN a year before it was released on the XBLA.

People are just grasping at straws now even though Ubisoft confirmed that the only reason it was delayed was because THEY wanted a simultaneous release.

Microsoft will only allow a game to come to 360 after the competition if it has extra content. As ubisoft weren't going to give the 360 version exclusive content, the only way Microsoft would allow it on the 360 is if didn't come out after the competition.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#6fhsfootball74Posted 2/8/2013 5:04:31 PM(edited)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-24-why-microsoft-wont-publish-psn-firsts

"Titles for Xbox 360 must ship at least simultaneously with other video game platform, and must have at least feature and content parity on-disc with the other video game platform versions in all regions where the title is available," it reads.

"If these conditions are not met, Microsoft reserves the right to not allow the content to be released on Xbox 360."
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#7thefabregas22Posted 2/8/2013 5:03:25 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

...are you mocking me?

No. I wouldn't mock an ill man. I'm being serious because it hurts me inside to think about your situation and how painful it just be for you. So hopefully I was able to cheer you up a little bit.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#8Marcster1994Posted 2/9/2013 9:01:36 AM
Razor's Edge was not an exclusive. It was still NG3.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#9StickMen1090Posted 2/9/2013 3:36:59 PM
Ninja Gaiden 3 was just a better version of the PS3/360 game
#10denizengearPosted 2/9/2013 3:42:34 PM
microsoft does make a nice scapegoat when you don't have the balls to tell your customers they have to wait 7 months for a game already finished because you need to make a few extra bucks.