I like how much attention this 3 year old game is getting now

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I like how much attention this 3 year old game is getting now
2 years ago#1
I played Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing when it launched in 2010 and it was great. I thought it was one of the best mario kart clones ever created. Now everyone is raving about it when really it's an old game.
2 years ago#2
Lol same. I actually don't remember much it was so long ago. I've played it on my phone since then. But OMG GET IT
2 years ago#3
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed which is what most people are talking about (not the original Sonic and Sega all Star Racing) was released in 2012.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
2 years ago#4
fhsfootball74 posted...
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed which is what most people are talking about (not the original Sonic and Sega all Star Racing) was released in 2012.

---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
2 years ago#5
Transformed is much better than the first game and deserves all the praise. Especially the PC version.
---
I was a Plain Donut~Got eaten. I was a Chocolate covered Donut~Got eaten. I was a Jelly-filled Donut~Got eaten. Please Stop eating me please.
2 years ago#6
Does it really warrant another purchase? I have the version with banjo in it for 360.
2 years ago#7
We are talking about the 2012 sequel game.

Transformed is much better than the first game and deserves all the praise. Especially the PC version.

This, the first 1 was kinda bad on PC so glad SEGA fixed this for sequel.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
2 years ago#8
I enjoyed the first sonic all stars racing game more than the new transform one the time it takes to join a race and ending a race take way to long and the constant random disconneting from racings gets old real fast.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I like how much attention this 3 year old game is getting now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived