Resident Evil REmake, Resident Evil Zero, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.....

#1lp913Posted 2/8/2013 6:33:41 PM
Examples of TRUE (and STILL to this very day) Third party exclusives on a Nintendo platform. Hell I could go on and on, particularly with Wii exclusives such as Madworld, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, No More Heroes 2, Sonic Colors, etc. - THE highest profile of Nintendo exclusive third party content, all are pretty DAMN GOOD titles to say the very least. Any one of those games could be up for Wii U HD remaster, if not outright eShop/VC. FOR THE MISINFORMED: Keep in mind that Nintendo are FAR MORE involved in Bayonetta's 2 development process than any of those previously mentioned games.

Honestly both Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge and Rayman Legends (ONLY the Wii U delay of Legends is the STUPID, FOOLISH part, and majority of gaming fans agree in unison) are NOT shocks in going multiplatform, TBH, and its seriously nothing to worry about for Wii U owners long term. PS360 gamers are the ones who are getting truly "tested" in supporting these titles especially at a HUGE LOSS of sales revenue on Ubisofts part, IJS........
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#2YamiYugi4400Posted 2/8/2013 6:36:03 PM
Another user in the Non-Exclusive defense force i see
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#3lp913(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:38:01 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Another one to put on my ignore list (didn't read a damn thing I posted, either)......
---
#4YamiYugi4400Posted 2/8/2013 6:38:47 PM
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

Another one to put on my ignore list (didn't read a damn thing I posted, either)......

I feel honored, and yes i read your post Non-Exclusive defense force crony
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#5Lefty128kPosted 2/8/2013 6:45:58 PM
lp913 posted...
PS360 gamers are the ones who are getting truly "tested" in supporting these titles especially at a HUGE LOSS of sales revenue on Ubisofts part, IJS........

Prove it.
#6Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/8/2013 6:47:24 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

You both sound annoying.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 2/8/2013 6:48:17 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

You both sound annoying.

Calm down there B Rabbit
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8lp913(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:00:01 PM
Lefty128k posted...
lp913 posted...
PS360 gamers are the ones who are getting truly "tested" in supporting these titles especially at a HUGE LOSS of sales revenue on Ubisofts part, IJS........

Prove it.

Common sense......PS360 gamers have already bought NG3, so are they ready and willing to buy it AGAIN, potentially at a $60 price tag? We'll see.....most PS360 gamers didn't support Rayman Origins over the Wii version, which sold more copies.... Yet a finished Wii U version is getting delayed just to appease different console fanbase who most didn't even ask for this particular game in the first place.....Plus when its released, higher profile titles will be on those other consoles, like GTA. So will Rayman Legends be on many gamers wish lists come the fall? With BAD Ubisoft PR in recent hours, its NOT looking likely.
---
#9Lefty128kPosted 2/8/2013 8:11:42 PM
lp913 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
lp913 posted...

Prove it.

Common sense......PS360 gamers have already bought NG3, so are they ready and willing to buy it AGAIN, potentially at a $60 price tag? We'll see.....most PS360 gamers didn't support Rayman Origins over the Wii version, which sold more copies....Yet a finished Wii U version is getting delayed just to appease different console fanbase who most didn't even ask for this particular game in the first place.....Plus when its released, higher profile titles will be on those other consoles, like GTA. So will Rayman Legends be on many gamers wish lists come the fall? With BAD Ubisoft PR in recent hours, its NOT looking likely.

Sounds like PS360 owners are benefiting, and you're the one getting "tested" as you put it.
#10OMG_AIDSPosted 2/8/2013 8:14:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]