Resident Evil REmake, Resident Evil Zero, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.....

#21SlimeSwayzePosted 2/8/2013 10:16:39 PM
So this topic is the answer to the question "how stupid can you get?" Finally, we have reached the depths.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#22SpawngoatPosted 2/9/2013 6:07:37 AM
lp913 posted...
sythierius posted...
Phoenix wright is the best third party nintendo exclusive.

That is another one, going to say its DS only but there was a WiiWare port of it not to long ago.

and iOS.
---
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens
#2340DribylfPosted 2/9/2013 6:13:41 AM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...

You both sound annoying.

Smartest person in this thread.

---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#24Oni_TaedoPosted 2/9/2013 6:52:55 AM
lp913 posted...
sythierius posted...
Phoenix wright is the best third party nintendo exclusive.

That is another one, going to say its DS only but there was a WiiWare port of it not to long ago.

The first was actually on the GBA in Japan.
As a matter of fact, the fifth case in the US version of the first game, was only accessible in the Japanese version if you had the GBA version in your GBA slot.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#25bratt100Posted 2/9/2013 7:01:03 AM
I agree Nintendo consistently has some of the best exclusive third party games. And they have a huge stable of games they can re-release.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#26jairusmonillasPosted 2/9/2013 7:12:14 AM
All of those are in playstation, and most of its sequel are also in playstation. lol.
#27SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/9/2013 7:59:58 AM(edited)
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Another user in the Non-Exclusive defense force i see

Another one to put on my ignore list (didn't read a damn thing I posted, either)......

What a baby. Are you really that ignorant and childish that you ignore people over a game discussion? You sound like Nintendo is paying you to defend them. MGS:TS is a remake of a PS2 game. It's not remotely exclusive. The yoshis and memory card conversation are just about the only "exclusive to Nintendo" things in the entire game.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#28MotiJrPosted 2/9/2013 8:48:26 AM
Ignore YamiYugi. He's a troll who blocks people when they prove him wrong and shut him up. He has no life, friends or family. Just a miserable creep who trolls message boards because women refuse to share oxygen with him.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#29EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/9/2013 9:06:36 AM
Who cares about third party exclusivity? It rarely happens nowadays.

Do fans forget the third-party exclusives that Sony lost this generation? That didn't spell their doom. Losing Rayman Legends as an exclusive is not a huge deal. The delay was the main issue.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Ravens! 2012-2013 Superbowl Champions!
#3040DribylfPosted 2/9/2013 9:56:12 AM(edited)
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Another user in the Non-Exclusive defense force i see

Another one to put on my ignore list (didn't read a damn thing I posted, either)......

What a baby. Are you really that ignorant and childish that you ignore people over a game discussion? You sound like Nintendo is paying you to defend them. MGS:TS is a remake of a PS2 game. It's not remotely exclusive. The yoshis and memory card conversation are just about the only "exclusive to Nintendo" things in the entire game.

Don't forget the awful cutscenes.

And it's a remake of a PS1 game, bro. The graphics have a considerable upgrade.

Doesn't make it any better, however.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990