Resident Evil REmake, Resident Evil Zero, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.....

#31Baha05Posted 2/9/2013 8:56:48 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
What a baby. Are you really that ignorant and childish that you ignore people over a game discussion? You sound like Nintendo is paying you to defend them. MGS:TS is a remake of a PS2 game. It's not remotely exclusive. The yoshis and memory card conversation are just about the only "exclusive to Nintendo" things in the entire game.

And yet here you are crying about one's choices ehh there?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#32MotiJrPosted 2/9/2013 12:29:38 PM
lp913 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Another user in the Non-Exclusive defense force i see

Another one to put on my ignore list (didn't read a damn thing I posted, either)......

What a baby. Are you really that ignorant and childish that you ignore people over a game discussion? You sound like Nintendo is paying you to defend them. MGS:TS is a remake of a PS2 game. It's not remotely exclusive. The yoshis and memory card conversation are just about the only "exclusive to Nintendo" things in the entire game.

Don't forget the awful cutscenes.

And it's a remake of a PS1 game, bro. The graphics have a considerable upgrade.

Doesn't make it any better, however.

The original sucks compared to Twin Snakes. Blurry graphics, poor controls and horrible voice acting. I never would have been introduced to the Metal Gear Solid series if it wasn't for Twin Snakes.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.