Ubisoft made that decision because we let them down.

#1Latino_KingPosted 2/8/2013 6:40:57 PM
We let them down as Nintendo fans, we let them down as Rayman fans and ultimately, we let them down as gamers.

So Ubisoft did what as right and they decided to extend their reach towards the hands of Sony and Microsoft simply because we didn't show enough support for the Wii U.

I hope you guys are really proud of yourselves now.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#2suprsethPosted 2/8/2013 6:42:14 PM
Go away.
#3melbye80Posted 2/8/2013 6:45:19 PM
I bought WiiU, ZombiU and AC3, i didn't let anyone down
#4DrazulterPosted 2/8/2013 6:49:18 PM
When did Ubisoft become Capcom?
---
You don't believe in want I'm doing, How much more do I have to prove you,
I can't give up what I've started, I'm not a quitter this is what I do ~ Pain
#5YoyokuKOPosted 2/8/2013 6:50:06 PM
i never had faith in Ubi****

i can't support something i never held
#6omniryuPosted 2/8/2013 7:06:18 PM
.... Zombiu sold over 600k units and assassin creed 3 over 100k. rayman legend, due it vibrant nature would likely to sell well. Who let who down?
It is bull.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#7phineasfoolPosted 2/8/2013 7:08:44 PM
melbye80 posted...

This. I also had Rayman preordered and paid off. Ubisoft let me down.
---
PSN - phineasfool GT- phineasfool NNID - phineasfool
#8PSOLavisPosted 2/8/2013 7:10:46 PM
omniryu posted...
.... Zombiu sold over 600k units and assassin creed 3 over 100k. rayman legend, due it vibrant nature would likely to sell well. Who let who down?
It is bull.

First off, this is a troll topic. Seond those sales you listed are autrocious if true. Combined that is not good sales for rayman legend. Finally fans did not let bisoft down, nintendo let ubisoft down. You don't blame a rape victim (nintendo community)for what the perpetrator of the crime (nintendo) did themselves do you? Similar logic to both, obviously the former is a a wee bit more serious even if some gamers maynot see it that way.
#9Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:16:28 PM
melbye80 posted...

If there were more people like us, supporting the Wii U, then perhaps things would've gone differently for Nintendo and Ubisoft.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#10PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/8/2013 7:19:47 PM(edited)
omniryu posted...
It is bull.

ZombiU sold that much? Thats almost a third of the Us install base. Not bad at all.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.