Wonder what extra's the WIi U Version of Dead Space 3 will have if it gets

#1YamiYugi4400Posted 2/8/2013 6:43:31 PM
ported
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#2YoyokuKOPosted 2/8/2013 6:44:45 PM
it'll get less and charged for the missing content
#3sythieriusPosted 2/8/2013 6:45:11 PM
Doesn't matter cause it's a trashy series. It's not even survival horror. It's just a shooter.
#4YoyokuKOPosted 2/8/2013 6:51:11 PM
sythierius posted...
Doesn't matter cause it's a trashy series. It's not even survival horror. It's just a shooter.

yo, DS1 was legit
#5RedOrionPosted 2/8/2013 6:54:14 PM
sythierius posted...

seriously, and i was also thinking about getting it for the PC but damn, that's one ugly game, I've seen gamecube games with better textures.
#6ShadowSkill11Posted 2/8/2013 7:58:37 PM
It doesn't matter. This is just another what if the WiiU got a good game topic. It's not coming to the WiiU so forget about it and move on to New, new, new Super Mario Bros or something.
#7cabcalloway1983Posted 2/8/2013 8:00:54 PM
If its not on Wii U its garbage if it is its a great game.
#8BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/8/2013 8:05:00 PM
sythierius posted...

No, thats the third one...but seriously what makes a game survival horror? You have to have some way to fight an enemy, Dead Space just uses guns.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#9greatone101Posted 2/8/2013 8:44:47 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
If its not on Wii U its garbage if it is its a great game.

seems like thats the case.
#10leopoldsharkPosted 2/8/2013 8:50:45 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
sythierius posted...

No, thats the third one...but seriously what makes a game survival horror? You have to have some way to fight an enemy, Dead Space just uses guns.

Survival horror generally tries to disempower the player, usually by limiting health and ammo supplies. The criticism with DS3 is that the gun customization and more prevalence of health and ammo (at least in normal difficulties) serves to empower the player instead of make the player feel weak and scared. I watched Totalbiscuit's WTF of it and from what I saw it looked pretty neat, although not up my alley.