Rayman and U

#1keniptionPosted 2/8/2013 6:32:53 PM(edited)
All I'm hearing is "If we can't have it now then no one should have it!"

This isn't a problem if you own more than one system. Also as awesome as origins was it wasn't the end all be all for platformers and wasn't jump out of your seat exciting. Though since Legends "was" exclusive and now isn't that is where the problem is.

It reminds me of exclusives on ps3. Most of which people always pointed out having over Xbox but almost no one would buy. Sales for some of the hyped exlusives were terrible. Though that didn't matter because they were only on ps3.

Same is going on here. Now that Rayman is going multiplat most of you are saying you don't even want it anymore.

really,

lol
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#2KurizakaPosted 2/8/2013 6:33:30 PM
I never wanted it to begin with. : )
#3keniption(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:34:24 PM
Kurizaka posted...

I have a feeling most of the people crying didn't even care.
---
#4mjc0961Posted 2/8/2013 6:45:29 PM
keniption posted...

Get your ears checked then, because nobody is saying that, and thus you shouldn't be hearing it.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#5Robot_SatanPosted 2/8/2013 6:48:05 PM
You're missing the point. The point is, the game is finished. It could be out in a couple of weeks. But it was delayed only for the sake of going multiplatform. That is what people are upset about, not that it is going multiplatform
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
If it is past 10, expect a steep drop in my grammar skills
#6MD1500Posted 2/8/2013 6:51:30 PM
It's also the fact that third parties are perfectly willing to give Nintendo the LOL LATE PORT treatment, but the first time it's the other way round, they make Nintendo users wait 7 months.

Imagine, for example, if Aliens: Colonial Marines was delayed on PS360 because of the Wii U version.
#7mashuPosted 2/8/2013 6:53:55 PM
Kurizaka posted...

Same.

However it should be released for the Wii U asap, and let the ports come out when they may. Holding it back for a simultaneous release on all consoles in September is not going to help sales. Likely it will hurt them. They'd sell a lot for the Wii U as it would come out there first and the Wii U is in need of some releases. It would sell well, get word of mouth and, from that, sell fairly well likely (if the game had solid reviews, mind you) on the other consoles when their ports came out. This way, its fractured sales all at once and I think it'll do less well, especially given its a more crowded month release-wise.
#8keniption(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:05:01 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
keniption posted...

Get your ears checked then, because nobody is saying that, and thus you shouldn't be hearing it.

Try reading topics here. This is exactly what people are saying.

However I'm pretty sure Microsoft has that "If no one else gets it first we don't want it." policy. Which would put Ubisoft in a situation. Hold off on WII U and go all three plats or put Wii U version out now and then PS3 later.
---
#9Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 3:16:13 AM
Well at least i'm glad I can play Rayman Legends on my PS3 instead of buying a whole new system for it.
#10ElectricKaibutuPosted 2/9/2013 7:37:09 AM
"If we can't have it now then no one should have it!" I haven't seen anyone say that. If anyone actually did, they're just being bitter.