Rayman Legends petition over 4,000 signatures! :D

#1SakurafanboyPosted 2/8/2013 8:22:58 PM
http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-keep-to-the-original-rayman-legends-release-date-for-the-wii-u?utm_campaign=action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=sh

Woo! So close!

...not that it'll make any difference but worth a shot.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2AwayFromHerePosted 2/8/2013 8:24:14 PM
Signing a petition does not guarantee sales.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Z_ZawPosted 2/8/2013 8:28:17 PM
With 3 million Wii U's out, there is no point in releasing it. its just going to flop and scare away even more 3rd party developers away. I'd much rather see it have a chance at selling well than have a guaranteed low sales if it came out Feb.
#4MegagunstarmanPosted 2/8/2013 8:31:02 PM
Z_Zaw posted...
With 3 million Wii U's out, there is no point in releasing it. its just going to flop and scare away even more 3rd party developers away. I'd much rather see it have a chance at selling well than have a guaranteed low sales if it came out Feb.

Yup. The same thing happened to SSF4 3D. It sold way worse than it would have if it would have been released when there were more games on the 3DS.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#5Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:31:30 PM
Z_Zaw posted...

Yeah because things like Grand Theft Auto V won't brutally murder it.

PS: Yes I know GTAV isn't coming to Wii U but I'm sure most Wii U owners own a 360 and/or PS3 and many will be getting GTA V over Rayman.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#6CapnStankyPosted 2/8/2013 8:52:15 PM
4000 little children that need lives. "Wahhhhhhhh mommy the bad man took my game away wahhhhhhhhhh"
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#7Gamer0561Posted 2/8/2013 8:57:33 PM
CapnStanky posted...
4000 little children that need lives. "Wahhhhhhhh mommy the bad man took my game away wahhhhhhhhhh"

Quit whining about the whiners.
---
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanHater
#8Virus66Posted 2/8/2013 9:04:32 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Z_Zaw posted...

Yeah because things like Grand Theft Auto V won't brutally murder it.

PS: Yes I know GTAV isn't coming to Wii U but I'm sure most Wii U owners own a 360 and/or PS3 and many will be getting GTA V over Rayman.

Even if you discount GTA, what about Wind Waker, what about Mario Kart/3D Mario or any other game potentially launching in that time frame or through the end of the year? New consoles are bound to be released as well and you dont think that some people may want to save up for them? Rayman is not a big title and will definitely be one of the first games to drop off of the radar
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#9ManjiMidouPosted 2/8/2013 9:05:07 PM
hmm, there's more signatures on the petition than there would had been rayman legend copies sold for the Wii u had there been no delay. Ubisoft was smart to make it multi and not make it exclusive on a dying home console.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#10Loserkid41Posted 2/8/2013 10:03:54 PM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
hmm, there's more signatures on the petition than there would had been rayman legend copies sold for the Wii u had there been no delay. Ubisoft was smart to make it multi and not make it exclusive on a dying home console.

You do know people aren't mad about it being ported but mad because the game is completed and Ubi is delaying it for 7 months.
---
Shovel_Break: "shes not racist she just frowns upon interracial marriage"