Rayman Legends petition over 4,000 signatures! :D

#21blankempathyPosted 2/9/2013 12:07:26 AM
googler posted...
So 4,000 bed-wetting whiners vs. the few hundred thousand that will buy the game on PS3 and 360...hmmmmmm, what a tough choice

Except the petition has nothing to do with it staying exclusive. Grow up.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#22R0ckafellaPosted 2/9/2013 12:31:03 AM
You tell someone else to grow up and you apparently can't even read? Now there's some logic.

I am asking Ubisoft to keep to their promises they made to Nintendo and their fans back at E3 2012 by releasing it as an exclusive for at least a few months by releasing the 99% complete Wii U version on the intended release date of late February 2013
#23Banjo2553Posted 2/9/2013 12:33:34 AM
R0ckafella posted...
You tell someone else to grow up and you apparently can't even read? Now there's some logic.

I am asking Ubisoft to keep to their promises they made to Nintendo and their fans back at E3 2012 by releasing it as an exclusive for at least a few months by releasing the 99% complete Wii U version on the intended release date of late February 2013

That just seems like he's asking to keep the original release date for Wii U. Not anything about keeping it exclusive, regardless of the wording he chose.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#24iKhanicPosted 2/9/2013 12:37:17 AM
Z_Zaw posted...
iKhanic posted...
Z_Zaw posted...
With 3 million Wii U's out, there is no point in releasing it. its just going to flop and scare away even more 3rd party developers away. I'd much rather see it have a chance at selling well than have a guaranteed low sales if it came out Feb.

1. What 3rd Party developers have been scared away right now? Last time I checked, developers are still thinking about developing GTA 5 and Bioshock Infinite for the Wii U.

2. It doesn't matter. Ubisoft is still delaying a completed game by more than half a year. And they have been advertising it as a Wii U system seller for more than a year. What they are doing is just dirty and backhanded.

One thing is taking developing seriously and another much different thing is porting games. Even if those titles come to the Wii U (which, more than likely like Lara Croft, Crysis 3, DkS 2 etc etc) will not.

They will more than likely be badly made ports from developers who dont give 2 cents about the Wii U. I own the console from day one and really like its potential but I am not oblivious to the stench slowly surrounding it, something that Rayman sales this month would have confirmed, just like ZombiU's sales did.

You do realize they wouldn't be ports, they would be multiplatform games.

Batman Arkham City on the Wii U was a port, Assassin's Creed III was a multiplatform game.

And again, delaying a completed game by 7 months is still unacceptable. Especially when it will be released along side a bunch of other much more anticipated games
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#25R0ckafellaPosted 2/9/2013 12:41:57 AM
Honestly it doesn't matter since the 2 are apparently mutually inclusive.
#26blankempathyPosted 2/9/2013 12:42:35 AM
R0ckafella posted...

oh the irony. Releasing it on its original release date = timed exclusive, they just happen to be the same damn thing.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#27denizengearPosted 2/9/2013 12:51:59 AM
nintendo has the greatest fans, b****ing over the wording on some online petition.
#28MixorzPosted 2/9/2013 1:30:32 AM
iKhanic posted...
Z_Zaw posted...
iKhanic posted...
Z_Zaw posted...
With 3 million Wii U's out, there is no point in releasing it. its just going to flop and scare away even more 3rd party developers away. I'd much rather see it have a chance at selling well than have a guaranteed low sales if it came out Feb.

1. What 3rd Party developers have been scared away right now? Last time I checked, developers are still thinking about developing GTA 5 and Bioshock Infinite for the Wii U.

2. It doesn't matter. Ubisoft is still delaying a completed game by more than half a year. And they have been advertising it as a Wii U system seller for more than a year. What they are doing is just dirty and backhanded.

One thing is taking developing seriously and another much different thing is porting games. Even if those titles come to the Wii U (which, more than likely like Lara Croft, Crysis 3, DkS 2 etc etc) will not.

They will more than likely be badly made ports from developers who dont give 2 cents about the Wii U. I own the console from day one and really like its potential but I am not oblivious to the stench slowly surrounding it, something that Rayman sales this month would have confirmed, just like ZombiU's sales did.

You do realize they wouldn't be ports, they would be multiplatform games.

Batman Arkham City on the Wii U was a port, Assassin's Creed III was a multiplatform game.

And again, delaying a completed game by 7 months is still unacceptable. Especially when it will be released along side a bunch of other much more anticipated games

Makes sense from a buiness standpoint. Why spend money marketing the game twice when you only need to pay once if they're released at the same time. People don't understand business around here.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#29LUlGIPosted 2/9/2013 1:33:41 AM(edited)
Except the petition has nothing to do with it staying exclusive. Grow up.

That just seems like he's asking to keep the original release date for Wii U. Not anything about keeping it exclusive, regardless of the wording he chose.

But that's the thing. If they release it on Wii U first, then they can't release it on 360.

With that being said I think they made a dumb decision anyway but lol
#30Chocobo115Posted 2/9/2013 1:33:58 AM
I think Microsoft's "you can't publish a game on 360 after any other console" policy is stronger.
Well at least you can see parts of what we on PS3 side has been suffering through this generation.