Black Ops 2 has made the game drought easier.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Black Ops 2 has made the game drought easier.
3 years ago#1
So I am usually not a big fan of FPS or CoD. However I saw a few weeks ago that Black Ops 2 was 30 bucks so I said why not. After playing for a couple of weeks I can honestly say that I am shocked by how much I am enjoying the game. Between single player, multi, and zombies there is plenty to do.

The player base isn't huge only roughly 106,000 players or so with about 1500-4000 online at a time but still I never have trouble getting a match and the servers are some of the better ones on Wii U. I was initially put off by the bro dude nonsense that usually comes with the CoD community but honestly the U community has been pretty friendly.

It is by no means a perfect game but if you like FPS even a tiny bit I would definitely suggest it. It will definitely tide me over until MGS Rising on PS3 and the Monster Hunter for the U. Feel free to add me on Wii U if you play Black Ops 2. My NNID is in my sig!
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
3 years ago#2
The game drought actually benefited Black Ops 2 more. All the fanboys crying that FPS games are bad and rehashes were forced to buy and then defend the game just to say they had something to play.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
3 years ago#3
I'd pick it up now if I could find it for that price.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
3 years ago#4
Well the game didn't see that well though lol as witnessed by the player base.
In SMOD we trust.
3 years ago#5
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I'd pick it up now if I could find it for that price.

It was a 2 day sale Best Buy was running.
In SMOD we trust.
3 years ago#6
Which is why i got it for wii u over ps3. I knew id need sumtin to last until monster hunter comes.
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
3 years ago#7
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
The game drought actually benefited Black Ops 2 more. All the fanboys crying that FPS games are bad and rehashes were forced to buy and then defend the game just to say they had something to play.

BLOPS 2 isn't any less overrated now, but anyone who says CoD isn't fun is a troll.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#8
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

BLOPS 2 isn't any less overrated now, but anyone who says CoD isn't fun is a troll.

Then you just called most of the nintendo-only gamefaqs users trolls. Finally, someone admits it.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
3 years ago#9
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Then you just called most of the nintendo-only gamefaqs users trolls. Finally, someone admits it.

Most X-only gamefaqs users are.

Actually, most GameFaqs users in general are trolls, including you, and probably me at this point.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#10
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Most X-only gamefaqs users are.

Actually, most GameFaqs users in general are trolls, including you, and probably me at this point.

It's true, I troll as well.

We're all trolls here :D
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Black Ops 2 has made the game drought easier.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived