Black Ops 2 has made the game drought easier.

#1fhsfootball74Posted 2/8/2013 10:17:29 PM
So I am usually not a big fan of FPS or CoD. However I saw a few weeks ago that Black Ops 2 was 30 bucks so I said why not. After playing for a couple of weeks I can honestly say that I am shocked by how much I am enjoying the game. Between single player, multi, and zombies there is plenty to do.

The player base isn't huge only roughly 106,000 players or so with about 1500-4000 online at a time but still I never have trouble getting a match and the servers are some of the better ones on Wii U. I was initially put off by the bro dude nonsense that usually comes with the CoD community but honestly the U community has been pretty friendly.

It is by no means a perfect game but if you like FPS even a tiny bit I would definitely suggest it. It will definitely tide me over until MGS Rising on PS3 and the Monster Hunter for the U. Feel free to add me on Wii U if you play Black Ops 2. My NNID is in my sig!
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 10:22:55 PM
The game drought actually benefited Black Ops 2 more. All the fanboys crying that FPS games are bad and rehashes were forced to buy and then defend the game just to say they had something to play.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/8/2013 10:24:33 PM
I'd pick it up now if I could find it for that price.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#4fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:25:58 PM
Well the game didn't see that well though lol as witnessed by the player base.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#5fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:26:22 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I'd pick it up now if I could find it for that price.

It was a 2 day sale Best Buy was running.
---
In SMOD we trust.
#6idrc82Posted 2/8/2013 10:58:49 PM
Which is why i got it for wii u over ps3. I knew id need sumtin to last until monster hunter comes.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#7ADHDguitarPosted 2/8/2013 11:01:29 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
The game drought actually benefited Black Ops 2 more. All the fanboys crying that FPS games are bad and rehashes were forced to buy and then defend the game just to say they had something to play.

BLOPS 2 isn't any less overrated now, but anyone who says CoD isn't fun is a troll.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 11:07:46 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

BLOPS 2 isn't any less overrated now, but anyone who says CoD isn't fun is a troll.

Then you just called most of the nintendo-only gamefaqs users trolls. Finally, someone admits it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9ADHDguitarPosted 2/8/2013 11:14:11 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Then you just called most of the nintendo-only gamefaqs users trolls. Finally, someone admits it.

Most X-only gamefaqs users are.

Actually, most GameFaqs users in general are trolls, including you, and probably me at this point.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#10ZvolTxPosted 2/8/2013 11:15:47 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Most X-only gamefaqs users are.

Actually, most GameFaqs users in general are trolls, including you, and probably me at this point.

It's true, I troll as well.

We're all trolls here :D
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg