Had to exchange my Wii U, need to get back all my friends...

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/8/2013 9:21:46 PM
Made the mistake of swapping my Wii U at Target instead of sending it in so I had to setup an alternate NNID as the other one is now apparently dead. Lame. Anyhow, please add me in MiiVerse if we were friends before and anyone else too. BTW it's a zero before the letter 'R' in sig.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 9:24:26 PM
Nintendo would have made you change your NID also, so if you are lame for trading it back to Target, then that makes Nintendo just as lame as you. So be happy that you and them are the same.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:25:24 PM
LOL! Awesome... that made me laugh a good bit.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 9:28:15 PM
Glad I could help you lift your spirit. It is a weird move to set up the "account" system like that, but that's what you have to deal with for the joy of playing the game system you like.
---
#5geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 9:41:45 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Nintendo would have made you change your NID also, so if you are lame for trading it back to Target, then that makes Nintendo just as lame as you. So be happy that you and them are the same.

Wrong
---
Sweet
#6Solidshooter24Posted 2/8/2013 9:56:19 PM
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

And your one word response makes you right?
---
PSN: Solidshooter24
Now playing: Mortal Kombat (Vita) and MW3 (PS3)
#7geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 9:58:53 PM
Solidshooter24 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

And your one word response makes you right?

Yes
---
Sweet
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 10:03:35 PM
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

A thing called google exists. If you type in the right words, you'll easily find the link to an article that proves it is true. Your pathetic attempt at saying I'm wrong proves that you are just another nintendo fanboy that would rather lie and be ignorant than actually find out what nintendo is really doing.
---
#9geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 10:05:06 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

A thing called google exists. If you type in the right words, you'll easily find the link to an article that proves it is true. Your pathetic attempt at saying I'm wrong proves that you are just another nintendo fanboy that would rather lie and be ignorant than actually find out what nintendo is really doing.

Wrong
---
Sweet
#10Solidshooter24Posted 2/8/2013 10:08:37 PM
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

Wrong

Did you google it? Be quiet. You're annoying. Maybe you're right but you aren't showing any proof.
---
PSN: Solidshooter24
Now playing: Mortal Kombat (Vita) and MW3 (PS3)