Had to exchange my Wii U, need to get back all my friends...

#11SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 11:08:48 PM
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Nintendo would have made you change your NID also, so if you are lame for trading it back to Target, then that makes Nintendo just as lame as you. So be happy that you and them are the same.

Wrong

A thing called google exists. If you type in the right words, you'll easily find the link to an article that proves it is true. Your pathetic attempt at saying I'm wrong proves that you are just another nintendo fanboy that would rather lie and be ignorant than actually find out what nintendo is really doing.

Wrong

Less wrong than you.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#12geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 11:10:14 PM
Solidshooter24 posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Nintendo would have made you change your NID also, so if you are lame for trading it back to Target, then that makes Nintendo just as lame as you. So be happy that you and them are the same.

Wrong

A thing called google exists. If you type in the right words, you'll easily find the link to an article that proves it is true. Your pathetic attempt at saying I'm wrong proves that you are just another nintendo fanboy that would rather lie and be ignorant than actually find out what nintendo is really doing.

Wrong

Did you google it? Be quiet. You're annoying. Maybe you're right but you aren't showing any proof.

Did you google it, you're annoying.
---
Sweet
#13geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 11:14:18 PM
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65366395
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64759388
mynintendonews.com/2012/11/28/nintendo-can-transfer-your-nintendo-network-account-to-another-wii-u-console/
---
Sweet
#14geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 11:15:02 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Wrong

Wrong

Less wrong than you.

explain
---
Sweet
#15SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/8/2013 11:17:58 PM
Learn to read the links you post. It explains itself.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#16geneticsftwPosted 2/8/2013 11:19:47 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Learn to read the links you post. It explains itself.

Why not tell me in your own words.
---
Sweet