Image compilation of some of the best responses on Ubisoft's Miiverse community.

#1ZeroRaiderPosted 2/8/2013 11:34:55 PM(edited)
http://i3.minus.com/iht01OE0pLQgC.jpg

Miiverse is now my favorite feature of the Wii U.
#2Gamer0561Posted 2/8/2013 11:26:23 PM
Hah, I enjoyed those.
---
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanHater
#3sythieriusPosted 2/8/2013 11:27:10 PM
Amazing lol
#4ManinstagnatePosted 2/8/2013 11:28:40 PM
Damn I wish I can draw but this is so awesome my interest in getting a wiiu skyrocketed some.
#5demonsouls4lifePosted 2/8/2013 11:31:46 PM
this really is just pathetic, i get that its frustrating i was looking forward to the game myself but people should be mature about it instead of acting like this and making all gamers look bad. although it stinks. video games are made primarily to make money, with that being said thats what ubisoft is trying to do, make as much money as possible, ya i dont think it makes much sense to release the wii u version in September but im also not some business marketer working for a multi million dollar company.

end rant.

also i wrote this on my phone so some of this my sound a tad awkward
#6demonsouls4lifePosted 2/8/2013 11:32:56 PM
also on a side note how sad is it that im spending Friday night on an online message board, i need to go home and rethink my life
#7Beatperson14Posted 2/8/2013 11:45:37 PM
Lmao the Charlie Brown one is golden
#8Wiiplayer111Posted 2/8/2013 11:49:39 PM
These are actually very clever.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#9blankempathyPosted 2/8/2013 11:59:37 PM(edited)
demonsouls4life posted...
this really is just pathetic, i get that its frustrating i was looking forward to the game myself but people should be mature about it instead of acting like this and making all gamers look bad. although it stinks. video games are made primarily to make money, with that being said thats what ubisoft is trying to do, make as much money as possible, ya i dont think it makes much sense to release the wii u version in September but im also not some business marketer working for a multi million dollar company.

end rant.

also i wrote this on my phone so some of this my sound a tad awkward

Except that this move benefits no one at all. Releasing it for other consoles is one thing, delaying a game thats ready to release only to release it during the busy season is incredibly stupid. Everyone loses. The devs who worked overtime to get the game ready for February. The fans who now have to wait until September. Ubisoft heavily advertised Rayman legends as a big wii u title and now its not only lost its exclusive but the head start of sales it would of had on the wii u platform. And Ubisoft who decided to have rayman legends, a good but not enough of a big contender of a title to go against the bigger AAA games that'll release in that time period.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#10PendragoonPosted 2/8/2013 11:57:24 PM
Funny enough, the Wii U browser can't display the image...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709